• Cissokho
    • McCormack
    • Amavi (McCormack 45)
    • Bacuna (De Laet 67)
    • Gardner (Gestede 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

If we played players in their correct position it would be a start.

4 forwards from the start 2 in midfield ?

Either play 3 upfront and have 3 in the middle or play 4 4 2 with midfielder in... wait for it ..... midfield.

It really isn't rocket science it's basic kids football.

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

There is something seriously **** wrong with this club. I don't believe that all these players were pathetic bottlers all along. There's something in this club that makes players like that and that goes beyond the players, management and ownership.

It's getting beyond a **** joke and before we do anything else we need to get a psychological coach in.

The only constant is the fans. 

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Can Villa hold on to at least take a point. Brentford finishing strong.

From the BBC site. 

Holding on AT HOME. for a draw. 

Against Brentford. 

:crylaugh:

**** off Roberto. 

I cannot argue with this.

Just heard at the end "Di Matteo looking anxious on the sideline." Because hes a limp dick, passenger with no balls to kick his players up the arse and make use of our domination and embarass an opponent.

Already sick of it. Either **** him off or we're accepting this season as another of "transition".

Listening on the radio I cannot recall Westwood's name being mentioned in the last 30 mins. Why isn't he throwing himself into tackles? Winning possession? Getting on the ball and starting attacks?

He doesn't do any of these things because he's an absolute pussy who goes missing the moment the team is under pressure. I've never seen anyone turn their back in a tackle as much as this guy. We need a different player in midfield.

2 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

No there isn't. The fans are edgy as f***. Every game when we are leading the atmosphere just goes so jittery after a little spell of pressure. This causes it to build and build. It's a combination of the players not being able to deal with this nervousness and the fans being incapable of getting behind the team when they get put under the cosh.

Ah, yes, that one. The fans are to blame.

Speechless. WTF is going on. This side should not be dropping points like this. I'm not one for knee jerk reactions, but I'm thinking maybe we need to look at the man running the team. 7 games into the season, and already thinking promotion is unlikely. Plenty of points to play for, yes, but I'm not very confident we've got the right mentality to pick up the points we need. 

• Like 1

Get **** Di Matteo.. I am getting so tired of not seeing out games.. So tired of shite uninspired tactics.. So tired of dominating games, creating chances and leaving with a draw or a loss.. Just tired overall of being a shit team that doesn't seem to get better no matter what we try.

Â