PieFacE

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I'd seen someone say £70k...if that's even near true then I can see why arsenal are getting shot of him 

£70k to act like a dinosaur?! 

London prices! I bet the small heath bluenose gets Farmfood vouchers and bottle of Frosty Jack! 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

How on Earth do they get to £70k 😯 

I assume during normal times he walks around the pitch on match days giving high fives and having photos with the kids? 
2 hours per match day tops. Am I missing something? 

If he worked 35 hours a week running around North London dressed as a dino, then its not worth more than £20k tops!

• Like 1

He's a top method actor... The costume never comes off 

Like I said its not nice to suggest it but no doubt a fair few of these people who've lost their jobs at arsenal were part of a review that resulted in "we pay them how much?!" a few people who have been there a long time and saw their wages get bumped up during the good times and are now on comparatively high wages, part of the reason he's gone is likely to be he's paid a lot more than our mascot 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Ozil has gone from zero to hero again at Arsenal 😂

He's embarrassed his employers with that tweet! Ozil played a blinder there 

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

They also gave no professional courtesy to Atletico especially since it was deadline day

**** em' its Simeone. He's a shithouse. 

6 hours ago, Xela said:

£70k to act like a dinosaur?! 

London prices! I bet the small heath bluenose gets Farmfood vouchers and bottle of Frosty Jack! 

Serious question - how much would you demand to dress up as a boiler?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Genie said:

How on Earth do they get to £70k 😯 

I assume during normal times he walks around the pitch on match days giving high fives and having photos with the kids? 
2 hours per match day tops. Am I missing something? 

I live in the area, they do a lot of community work (when things are normal), more so than many other clubs and he is always there. I think the fella does work full time (35-40hours). Not saying £70k a year is justified but just wanted to highlight he doesn’t just show up on every other Saturday for a couple hours. 

• Like 2

How much did Hercules get?

That would be the best job in the world. Just don't get physical with women and act like a douche, and you should be fine.

8 hours ago, AJ said:

How much did Hercules get?

That would be the best job in the world. Just don't get physical with women and act like a douche, and you should be fine.

Spilt 3 ways 👀 family business with the wife and kid. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I think they kidnap a different person weekly and tie them up with explosives until after the game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I imagine salary negotiations got heated. 

16 hours ago, deeps said:

I live in the area, they do a lot of community work (when things are normal), more so than many other clubs and he is always there. I think the fella does work full time (35-40hours). Not saying £70k a year is justified but just wanted to highlight he doesn’t just show up on every other Saturday for a couple hours. 

Having done the job for 28 years was it and on a reported £70k salary, he would have got a nice pay off! 

9 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

He was no ordinary mascot though. 

Jerry was an extra in 'Straw Dogs', and his wife played a cadaver in 'Prime Suspect'.

9DWboYf.gif

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â