PieFacE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67719803

In the written reasons for the charge not being proven, it was revealed Arteta claimed that: "The word 'disgrace'...'has a very similar spelling and pronunciation to the Spanish 'desgracia'...the Spanish word has connotations of misfortune, tragedy or bad luck rather than the connotations of the English equivalent which suggest contempt, dishonour or disrespect.

"While the English meaning may lead to interpretations of abuse or insult, this was not the intended meaning."

WALOB 😂

Arsenal's recruitment team can be proud of the lawyer they've found at least.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, tinker said:

_59d05ab7-fb12-4a5f-bba3-9f1e975151c4.jpeg

More suited to a Small Heath fan? 3 fingers on the right hand, 4 toes on the right foot an and indeterminate number of fingers on the left. Just like the inbreds.

... has some teeth left though.

Edited by ozvillafan
right foot, not left foot. I can tell them apart! ... sometimes
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

More suited to a Small Heath fan? 3 fingers on the right hand, 4 toes on the right foot an and indeterminate number of fingers on the left. Just like the inbreds.

... has some teeth left though.

Ai falling over, amazing picture just from a brief description though, a game changer  

Like what Arsenal are doing and they seem to finally have a bit of backbone in them. Right now they are probably my favourites for the title. Arteta really is carving out a horrible image for himself though. He’s like Pep without any of the charm.

• Like 1

On 18/12/2023 at 18:52, AVFCDAN said:

Like what Arsenal are doing and they seem to finally have a bit of backbone in them. Right now they are probably my favourites for the title. Arteta really is carving out a horrible image for himself though. He’s like Pep without any of the charm.

If 'backbone' means becoming the diving-est, most petulant, most entitled team in the league, then yes they've grown a spine. 

• Like 2

Mental strength is a big part of it and Arteta just doesn't have it. I think Liverpool win the title this season and believe that come the end of the season, we'll be talking about how the Spurs VAR nonsense robbed them of an undefeated season.

(Queue Liverpool losing this weekend).

• Like 1

Arsenal's ability away from home against the better teams is still a bit of an unknown quantity as they've so far only played us, Newcastle and Chelsea from the top 10 (gaining 1 point). Their away wins were Luton, Bournemouth, Everton, Palace, Brentford (average position of 15th) and a couple of those were touch and go at times. By comparison, we've played Newcastle, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea away (gaining 6 points). And have also beaten Burnley & Brentford. So, while they've taken 2 more points than us away from home, I think they've had an easier set of fixtures so far. The game against Liverpool will be a good test of their credentials.

• Like 1

Saka then had the bollocks to say "it was just a 50-50 shoulder to shoulder" and that he didn't see the fall/injury as he "was focused on running forward because he didn't think it was a foul"

What gall. While the injury was unfortunately, I see a clear barge through the back. I can only imagine the rolling around and crying Saka would have done if the roles were reversed (even without the injury). Hypocrite.

• Like 2

On 19/12/2023 at 01:52, AVFCDAN said:

You like Arsenal and think Guardiola is charming? Wtf?

Can't stand Arsenal and Guardiola (I won't use his pet name) is 1st grade ****.

• Like 1

Â