PieFacE

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

They couldn't go down. Surely not.

Could they?

If you go by stats and don't look at the names they're pretty much a bottom 3 team. Can barely score any goals.

Will probably have the sort of season we had in 10/11, slumming it in bottom 6 for 3/4 of season and then late rally gets them up to mid table, still can't believe we actually finished 9th that season which remains our highest prem finish since 2011.

They were awful for large chunks of last season so been like this for well over 12 months now.

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Leicester, Wolves and Burnley should be ashamed they only managed to win by one goal.

Wolves should be especially ashamed that they actually managed to concede one.

17 minutes ago, a-k said:

"Not a red card"

"Have to send Westwood off too"

"Can't send him off for that"

This is the best comedy I've seen in a long time 🤣🤣

I actually find it hard to mock because they have serious mental health issues and this channel is exploiting them

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, a-k said:

"Not a red card"

"Have to send Westwood off too"

"Can't send him off for that"

This is the best comedy I've seen in a long time 🤣🤣

The old bloke is uncharacteristically calm. He normally looks like he's going to murder someone.

19 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

They couldn't go down. Surely not.

Could they?

Slap the name Watford over Arsenal and we’d all be saying that they were relegation candidates. Think it’s their name alone which makes you think they’re too good to go down, but in reality, they are being propped up by four poorer teams. 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Never in my lifetime did i think i would see Arsenal in a state like this.

This is unbelievable stuff

10 years ago I never thought man utd would go so long without a league title and appoint and sack 4 managers in 6 years

I'm enjoying watching these self entitled pricks demand they finish where they used to when they were successful

Â