Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

14 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The question is do we freshen up where possible (Amavi, Green, Gardner & Traore) or do we keep faith and and go for consistency?

I fancy Traore to start of those mentioned.

You'd think there's one eye on the Derby game which on paper would be the 'bigger' of the weeks matches.

I don't think we will see Adama starting until Jedinak is playing alongside him. We are still a bit weak in the middle at the moment, and for all his offensive merits, playing with Adama leaves holes in our midfield.

They are capable of an upset, we need to be cautious.

There's a buzz on social media and elsewhere that we will do a 10th minute round of applause for Dalian. Seems like the least we can do, and should be a touching display for the family. 

Edited by alreadyexists

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

There's a buzz on social media and elsewhere that we will do a 10th minute round of applause for Dalian. Seems like the least we can do, and should be a touching display for the family. 

The club have officially backed this. 

• Like 1

Subject to injuries he will go unchanged I reckon. Keep the momentum going. They are all fresh right now and keeping momentum going would be more important than saving legs later on. Maybe Baker for Richards on the bench if fit. 

Going for a tight 1-0. McCormack to score his first for the season. 

35 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

The club have officially backed this. 

Great stuff, I wasn't sure if it was 100% official, but I'm pleased it is. I'm still so shocked to be honest, and keep thinking of his poor family.

11 hours ago, Spoony said:

Really nervous for this. If its a Rochdale performance we will build so much confidence going forwards. If it's a Luton performance we are back to square one...

Rochdale, Rotherham all the same shit! :D

• Like 3