Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

just at the game now and there is a Dalian Atkinson banner in the directors section just below where Dr Tony sits. I'm guessing Tony has had that put there. Nice touch if so

3 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

No attacking players on the bench at all is a little concerning, Not sure we really need 4 defenders as subs. Why not leave one out and put Hepburn-Murphy on the bench if nobody else is fit/fancied

Green is attacking, Amavi could come on as a winger too. But I guess I know what you mean. We need another striker. 

• Like 1

Glad the same team are starting, but my word, that bench... I mean Richards yet again? After the Luton game? When we already have a right back and a CB on the bench anyway? I cannot understand it, I just can't.

Just now, Gompedyret said:

If possible, I would really, really appreciate a pm too, as a fellow foreigner. :ph34r:

AND ME! (Are we talking about what we are forbidden to talk about in this thread btw?)

Because thats what i'm talking about:unsure:

7 minutes ago, UppsalaVillan said:

The fact that Adama is missing again is just not funny anymore. Not funny (strange), not funny (haha) just not funny at all.

He only played for 10 minutes for the love of McGrath!

Hopefully we get an explanation. A nice and innocent one, not involving any injuries or attitude problems. I'd prefer it if he was on the up and raring to go, but then he lost a bet and had to wash RDM's car or something.

I would guess that Adama is perhaps a late injury and Baker was there to stand in at late notice?

Does show we need some more depth in attack