Pokémon GO

hogso

8 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

An Eevee in a 10k egg should come with like 25 candies.

It did, but I've all ready got the 3 evolves in the 1400 and was hoping I'd get a Snorlax or Lapras from 1 of my 10k out of the 3.

Level 16, pokedex is caught 66, seen 69. Need to find a way of levelling up more quickly. Starting to get some decent level 'mons appearing now. Not much consistency in what I see though so takes a while to evolve. 

@lapal_fan - jealous of your Scyther! One of my favs as well along with Growlithe/Arcanine! Haha

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

Since I caught one squirtle nice I'm finding them everywhere! Caught 3 on top of the one yesterday.

they seemed to have fixed the difficuly of catching low level Pokemon thankfully. If they sort out the radar all be good ;)

Haven't caught anything new for except a Hitmonchan for ages and progress towards L23 is slow.  Although a taxi ride along embankment in traffic yielded so many pokestops that I was having to throw stuff away!

Levelling is all about saving your evolutions and dropping lucky eggs. I went to Brisbane and went out to Southbank with my cousins purely to sit near 3 pokestops for 2 hours, and favourited everything I had ready for evolution.

I dropped a lucky egg and went from low level 17 to mid level 19, I think I evolved 17 pokemon or something, including evolving to several I hadn't seen before.

I'm level 21 now and the levelling progress is slow, but i'm starting to actually develop project pokemon. I have a 512 Geodude and about 110 candies at the moment. Once i'm past 125 he'll probably get powered up a few times and then levelled twice in a row, and i'm getting close to another Arcanine. I've saved my Stardust and have over 100,000 now so i'll start trying to max out pokemon before I evolve them.

My best Pokemon are a 1608 Arcanine, and i've got an Exeggutor and a Pinsir in the mid 1200s, but i've got a lot of project pokemon on the go.

Got a Lickitongue this morning to take me to 113.

I've decided that you get the same eggs in Pokestops, this is after I hatched 4 Ekans in a row from the pokestop that is in work.

What I'm going to do now is basically only try and have 1 egg at a time, maybe 2 (1 hatching and 1 in stock) make a database of where I got the egg from and what was in it.

I have no need for pokeballs at the mo as I've 80 odd great balls and 25 ultras and I only try to catch pokemon I need to evolve or don't have.

I think this will result in less eggs hatching but also if I can rule out which stop is giving me a 2k egg with a Pidgey and find the one that gives me a Charmander it could prove very fruitful.

I had a look online and a guy said he hatched 10 Lapras in a row from 10k eggs he was getting near his house, so I feel like this could work.

On 8/12/2016 at 11:06, Folski said:

Got a Lickitongue this morning to take me to 113.

I've decided that you get the same eggs in Pokestops, this is after I hatched 4 Ekans in a row from the pokestop that is in work.

What I'm going to do now is basically only try and have 1 egg at a time, maybe 2 (1 hatching and 1 in stock) make a database of where I got the egg from and what was in it.

I have no need for pokeballs at the mo as I've 80 odd great balls and 25 ultras and I only try to catch pokemon I need to evolve or don't have.

I think this will result in less eggs hatching but also if I can rule out which stop is giving me a 2k egg with a Pidgey and find the one that gives me a Charmander it could prove very fruitful.

I had a look online and a guy said he hatched 10 Lapras in a row from 10k eggs he was getting near his house, so I feel like this could work.

This might be why i have hatched at least 5 jynxes from 10km eggs. I already had caught a few before even my first, Has been unbelievably frustrating.

Think i am pretty much done with the game at this stage.

23 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Been a long time since I had something decent from an egg.

Pidgey, Zubat, Ratatta, Tentacool, Caterpie... shit and more shit.

Caught a effing zubat in 10k egg yesterday was very pissed off!

42 minutes ago, zak said:

You sure? If so it was a glitch. The below is split of hatchings

Egg%2BHatching%2BChart.jpg

Pretty sure that isn't actually a 'split' as such - the 2km eggs contain everything below the blue bar, 5km eggs everything under the orange bar including the 2km stuff, 10km can be any of them.

15 minutes ago, hogso said:

Pretty sure that isn't actually a 'split' as such - the 2km eggs contain everything below the blue bar, 5km eggs everything under the orange bar including the 2km stuff, 10km can be any of them.

How sure? id be pretty sure it is the actual split, if not then must be coincidence that i believe all my eggs have done that. 

I hatched three eggs last night. 2 were 10k eggs, and one was a 2k. In the 10k eggs I got an ekans and a paras. In the 2k egg I got caterpie. Either it's glitched, or you can now get any pokemon from 10k eggs which is completely infuriating. As if 10k eggs weren't hard enough to hatch already, I now have to worry that I can get a pidgey in them. 

Edited by Czechlad

Â