Pokémon GO

hogso

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Plus the distance counter is broken so 2km is actually about 5km!

Yeah this was largely why I stopped playing. Don't get me wrong exercise is good but the GPS is all kinds of messed up.. A 2km egg takes me about 6km if not more to hatch. I get why they didn't use a pedometer as they can be abused even more, but I'm not a fan of seemingly having to walk 20-30km just to get a 10km egg to crack.

12 hours ago, Daweii said:

Yeah this was largely why I stopped playing. Don't get me wrong exercise is good but the GPS is all kinds of messed up.. A 2km egg takes me about 6km if not more to hatch. I get why they didn't use a pedometer as they can be abused even more, but I'm not a fan of seemingly having to walk 20-30km just to get a 10km egg to crack.

That's most likely going to be a common crappy Pokemon...

• Like 1

104 seen 104 caught now.

Evolved my Magikarp last night and got a measly 1566CP Gyrados. Really wanted more. Still missing out on Snorlax (my brother hatched one last night, 2016CP :angry:)

Also still missing a Charmander, not even seen the shadow of one yet.

L21, 72 Pokemon. 

New unique pokemon have slowed right down now, and i also need a lot more stardust.

My top 3 are Vaperon 1622 CP, Jolteon 1512 CP, Hypno 1430 CP.

Edited by ender4

I also dropped a lure on a pokestop last night. I waited there the whole 30 minutes and the following appeared: 2 Pidgeys, 2 Caterpies, I ratticate, 1 psyduck, and 1 Golbat. It was awful and a complete waste of a lure. 

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I also dropped a lure on a pokestop last night. I waited there the whole 30 minutes and the following appeared: 2 Pidgeys, 2 Caterpies, I ratticate, 1 psyduck, and 1 Golbat. It was awful and a complete waste of a lure. 

Your better off dropping that somewhere where there is a monument or water close by you get more rarer ones

Pretty handy spreadsheet here which you can sort to find the best movesets, best gym defenders and best gym attackers. Obviously it doesn't take into account what type of mon you'd be battling against, but it's an excellent resource. Save a copy to your Google drive to enable sorting.

"Weave damage" is the damage you can do while using your charge attack when available. "No weave damage" means damage which can be inflicted by just spamming your quick attack. In rare cases, it's more effective to do the latter.

Edited by abdomlahor

Caught a shed load of gastleys evolved my haunted into a genger :) caught a warturtle, rhydon, eggscute, diglett, sandscrew, kabuto and a cubone in Central London yesterday. Also managed to catch a very rare mr mime!!

6 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Found a Charizard during my lunchbreak at work. My colleague's was 664 and he caught it, but mine was 996, drained me of all my ultras and greats and ran away.

Pretty crushed.

I paid $14 to get 8 egg incubators to make myself feel better

I can imagine Charizard will be practically impossible to catch and you have to evolve him from a charmelon 

I'm finished with this game now I think.

Gonna wait until trading is introduced, trade everything to my brother then delete the app. Good run. I just don't have the time to play it like it was meant to be played.

Â