Pokémon GO

hogso

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

'The Pokemon broke free'.

**** off!  Just **** off!  I'm trying to walk down the street I don't want to be spending 5 minutes over each Pokemon, just tell me if i can or can't have it.

its a game, catching it is part of the fun. :)

I've caught over 100 now but evolving some of them will be impossible. For example caught two man keys in space of 6 weeks how in earth will I ever evolve him? Seen one charminder since I started so don't see how I will ever evolve him either. Game is very limited

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I've caught over 100 now but evolving some of them will be impossible. For example caught two man keys in space of 6 weeks how in earth will I ever evolve him? Seen one charminder since I started so don't see how I will ever evolve him either. Game is very limited

Go somewhere different and play.

Mankeys are an annoyance at this point. I've seen about 70 of them and I currently have 85 candies. They are **** everywhere in Adelaide.

But there are other pokemon that I know are very common in other cities that I never see here.

10 hours ago, Folski said:

135 :) Close on a few too. 

That is very impressive, what level are you now?

My progress has really slowed down recently. I think I'm on about 92 caught and I'm a couple of candies away from evolving both ekans and clefairy, but other than that I'm really far away from evolving anything else.

57 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

That is very impressive, what level are you now?

My progress has really slowed down recently. I think I'm on about 92 caught and I'm a couple of candies away from evolving both ekans and clefairy, but other than that I'm really far away from evolving anything else.

Nearly 24 I've abandoned trying to level up, instead going new places with a full battery and exploring. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Caught wild or hatched?

I think there is a glitch in the system as there has been a lot of rare ones by me today just caught a blastoise. fck me he was so bloody hard to catch. took 12 ultra balls and four razzberries. Then saw a picachu but lil shit ran away!

16 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Sometimes pokemon just start appearing once you hit a higher level. I am seeing a lot more rarer pokemon (for my area) like Mankey, diglet, and geodudes appearing once I hit level 20. 

I am only level 14!

19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

A wild one mate I couldnt believe it as you hardly get any rare ones near me, level 1206!! My next closest is a electracuzz at 840!

I caught an Electrabuzz 2 nights ago near my house - never even seen one before so was well chuffed.  Wasn't fussed about the level, just getting that Pokemon.

Yesterday morning, I hatched a 10km egg... Electrabuzz! :(

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I caught an Electrabuzz 2 nights ago near my house - never even seen one before so was well chuffed.  Wasn't fussed about the level, just getting that Pokemon.

Yesterday morning, I hatched a 10km egg... Electrabuzz! :(

That happened to me with a geodude and onyx. Annoying! Just caught a Venasaur :) 

• Like 1

Â