Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, at the end of last summer alot of us thought that squad was good enough for mid table Premier League.

But Lerner told Xia this pre-takeover. The man is full of so much bullship.

Edited by DK82

this guy is like a kid in a candy shop, or a woman in primark, there is no stopping him, its like he likes spending money on footballers, its bloody great!!

but i hope he realises that you dont buy a football club to make money, you buy a football club to p!ss off your bank manager.

2 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

this guy is like a kid in a candy shop, or a woman in primark, there is no stopping him, its like he likes spending money on footballers, its bloody great!!

but i hope he realises that you dont buy a football club to make money, you buy a football club to p!ss off your bank manager.

Then he will just buy the bank....simples!

• Like 1

New decent striker and maybe another mid and there is nothing more any owner could have done for us this summer. We are now set up to succeed, and if we don't do it this season we certainly will the next. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

There may be better owners out there, I don't know or care.

All I know, is right now, for where we were when he rolled into town compared to where we are now I wouldn't swap him for... er.... all the tea in China! :)

The Dr has been just what the club and almost more importantly the fans needed after Lerner, relegation and the horror of the last few years.

Quite frankly, I never expected this, hoped for it, but thought it would be a long shot.

I keep pinching myself, but so far, love this guy.

in a manly sort of way of course.

• Like 1

i think is a rude question asking him what his net worth is......He could reverse it and ask us, what our net worth is.....or ask how many season tickets we have bought.

We want a good football team.....that is all we should be concerned with.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

Â