Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

59 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Surely covering their bases so we get more bids? In the meantime Dr Tony will construct a pair of bionic knees for Joleon in his secret lair.... 

RoboCock.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, DoubtGin said:

about how many (loan) players we will sign

I'm actually looking forward to deadline day! After the last one I swore I'd never bother watching SSN again but this time it feels like we could actually sign someone! And it could be surprise. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What's the betting Ford are our next shirt sponsors? He is the kind of man to go out and actually make that happen. 

Well he did go to Rome in a mondeo 

• Like 1

The next sponsor will show his intent, be it his own company for mega money targeting  foreign markets or simply just FFP loop hole or perhaps more excitingly some of his Chinese mates...

if it's Chinese and jumps to over £10m a year then even Keith on Twitter must start admitting this blokes for real 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The next sponsor will show his intent, be it his own company for mega money targeting  foreign markets or simply just FFP loop hole or perhaps more excitingly some of his Chinese mates...

if it's Chinese and jumps to over £10m a year then even Keith on Twitter must start admitting this blokes for real 

Two things, you're not allowed to sponsor yourself, and Keith is not well. BUT - in terms of a sponsor, I can see a large company coming on board from one of our expansion countries - something like Tata Group...

11 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What's the betting Ford are our next shirt sponsors? He is the kind of man to go out and actually make that happen. 

Oops. Don't think our current sponsor Fiat going to be too happy with that comment.  I have been involved with events where companies offer sponsorship and they are unbelievably obsessed with their name being sacrosanct. 

Â