Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

13 hours ago, snowychap said:

On 08/08/2016 at 19:02, dont_do_it_doug. said:

He's not batting them off to Nicola Keye yet though. 

20 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Wonder if she is still at the club after the downsizing?

13 hours ago, snowychap said:

How big was she? ;)

True,  I have heard a rumor that Dr Tony only likes fat bottomed girls to make his flat and crowded world go round so downsizing might not be a good idea. 

Brisbane Roar were mentioned, as were Delhi Dynamos, who both happen to have Lions on their crest. Before he bought us he reportedly looked into buying Marseilles, so interesting that he should mention expanding into France. Just a bit surprised that he hasn't mentioned China, as that's the country where he's said he wants to make us big.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Let's have some fun, wouldn't it be cool if we got "ASTON INDIA" "SE-VILLA" , France, USA and Australia I have no Idea what clubs we could expand the name with but would love somebody else to have a go. lol

Austin Texas would love to have Austin Villa !  (tbf that's been posted in the forum before, by someone else.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Just a bit surprised that he hasn't mentioned China, as that's the country where he's said he wants to make us big.

In the past when he was asked about this, he said he did not feel the time was right. Perhaps he is waiting for the 1 or 2 clubs to cool down with spending the stupid money before he gets involved, and can be competitive, as we are his priority. I am guessing it is cheaper at present to operate in the other markets mentioned.

• Like 2

I work in optics and I would like to just point out something that has been slightly annoying me.

The great Dr's anti reflection coating on his glasses. They are clearly of a high quality because of the colour however this in turn creates a pinkish tint to them and whenever I see them I think of old lady pink eye shadow which for the great man himself is not fitting.

I may offer to help him out with this on twitter.

• Like 3

Â