England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

ITV punditry is uncritical, bottom feeding shite, **** diabolical. Nothing worse than when you have three England cheerleaders on there, it's a shame Roy Keane is involved in the ROI set up as he'd provide a nice antidote to it all. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Just now, krisagg75 said:

no worries,to excited over our future to be honest.

naaa.fortune favours the brave.:bang:

Ouch, can't win them all as they say.  I almost cashed out the draw right before the England goal and thought I'd squandered £50. 

• Like 1

But Kane was ineffective so we could have tried something different. I'd have taken Stirling off since he was garbage, put Vardy on up front with Kane to make runs and harass the defenders to make space and move Lallana back to midfield with Ali behind the front two.

Smh, typical England.

And wtf was Hodgson doing putting Kane on corners, and keeping Sterling in there way too long....Walker and Alli were very good. Rooney missing in action again...

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Can't believe so many people are being so negative. I hate football fans sometimes.

Cheer the **** up you miserable words removed.

But it was so avoidable Ben! :P

England looked exactly the same as they did during the warm-ups.

Flattered to deceive with decent passing in the approach play which breaks down into a cluster-*uck on the edge of the penalty area, where they trip over each other.

Kane did nothing except give Hoddle a semi and once they took Sterling off they lost the escape ball and just had Milner looking pedestrian and Wilshire doing the show pony bit.

Just another generation proving we are the same brainless bunch of twunts.

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Joe Hart demonstrated all the agility of Peter Shilton circa Italia 90.

quoting this as i've run out of likes(YOUR FAULT DR P :angry:)

lol funny.

why are itv's pundits weak tosspots.lee dixon was never this bad on the beeb

(

• Like 1

Just now, Ginko said:

But it was so avoidable Ben! :P

Not just here, There were people on Twitter declaring England as "shit" and "garbage" at half time.

I'm disappointed because we should have won. But how people can just ignore the positives of that game is beyond me.

I might avoid social media for the duration of the tournament. It's full of morons.