Prince dead at 57

Demitri_C

There was a report last week that he was rushed to hospital after an emergency plane landing, I wonder what exactly happened. Very sad, he was a true original, a great talent.

RIP

25 minutes ago, maqroll said:

There was a report last week that he was rushed to hospital after an emergency plane landing, I wonder what exactly happened. Very sad, he was a true original, a great talent.

RIP

Yeah I read that and thought it sounded like a heart attack or something.  But bugger me this is getting ridiculous.

50 minutes ago, maqroll said:

RIP

The Internet has already got a few saying it was the flu jab that killed him 

he suffered from epilepsy as I read it , don't know if that played a part ?

When teaching in China, we made friends with a couple from Minneapolis, and they told a story they swore blind was true. 

They had a friend who was walking somewhere in the city one day during a downpour, and suddenly a limousine pulls up next to him. The window rolls down, and Prince's head pops out, and he offers the guy a lift. So he got into the limo, and Prince told the driver where to go, and he was sat in the back of this limo listening to an album of his own work (I don't think we got to the bottom of which album). Soon, they arrived at the guy's destination and he thanked Prince and went to open the door, at which point Prince shouted something along the lines of 'Stop! Listen to the end of the song!' So they both sat there listening to the end of this song in a kind of awkward silence :D

• Like 1

What I like about Prince is that he stayed true to Minnesota. Most people from a cold flyover state would get the house in Malibu or Calabasas. And who knows, maybe he had property out there. But it's always seemed like he only really lived in Minnesota. 

Still can't find any news about how he died. 

Â