Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Bournemouth

limpid

3 minutes ago, Danwichmann said:

We can't even get relegated properly. And what did Ayew do? 

Led with a rather naughty elbow into the face of Murphy Ritchie(?) about 3 mins from the end, was booked so that's probably the end of that as well.

Edited by CardiffGreens

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

we are done though, unless we win all our remaining games by at least 7 goals and Norwich get hammered all of their remaining games :D.

No shit - that was exactly my point. We're down anyway so it not being confirmed today is annoying because I just want to get it done, not least because it might put us closer to appointing a new manager.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

No shit - that was exactly my point. We're down anyway so it not being confirmed today is annoying because I just want to get it done, not least because it might put us closer to appointing a new manager.

yeah I know, was avin a laff. but I don't think anyone is under the illusion that we aren't utterly done for it, so I'm pretty positive that the club is looking for a new manager right about now.

12 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

Was a shame Richardson couldn't quite get onto the end of that cross from Ayew, who knows what could have happened after that.

he would have blasted it against the bar

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

yeah I know, was avin a laff. but I don't think anyone is under the illusion that we aren't utterly done for it, so I'm pretty positive that the club is looking for a new manager right about now.

I'm sure they are but there's this whole issue of a manager technically having a relegation on their CV.

Good for about 10 minutes at the end, as for the other 80 minutes......beyond dreadful. As for all the hype around Bournemouth they are a really poor side, which shows how crap we really are. 

• Like 1

Good finish, but that just highlights how much they have been taking the piss all season. That level should be the level for 90 minutes, not 10 every other week. Totally frustrating to watch, our ability to give the ball away is astounding and the organisation and awareness when we don't have it is poor. We need some very serious surgery this summer, and we need to some magical manager out of the hat to do it. 

Someone needs to put a marker down as the low point and turn this shit around and never look back. Who to hire to be that someone is the massive issue at the moment. As it stands the level of performance as a squad was nowhere near what will be required to get promoted.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Good for about 10 minutes at the end, as for the other 80 minutes......beyond dreadful. As for all the hype around Bournemouth they are a really poor side, which shows how crap we really are. 

I thought the same about Swansea, seemed like a poor side when we played them but look today. Same for  Bournemouth seemed poor but really have had a good season.

I suppose that's our negative tactics more than anything.

Great effort by the lads. When a club like Bournemouth come to town I guess you just have to accept that they will dominate. Embarrassing what this club has become 

Edited by Arj Guy
  • Like 1

Shite again.  The players just don't want to be there and it shows.  Some of them will have real shocks when they find out that Champions League clubs aren't queueing for their signatures. 

10 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Shite again.  The players just don't want to be there and it shows.  Some of them will have real shocks when they find out that Champions League clubs aren't queueing for their signatures. 

.....or any clubs.

On another matter, 2 pages of post defeat reaction, how apathy has spread even to the fans, this is the biggest crime!

• Like 2