New Badge 2016

mattyvilla

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

they arent interested in what the 30k people inside VP think, they arent marketing it at you, they've already got you

look at west hams new badge, they've stuck "london" on it, thats not for the benefit of their existing fan base

Didn't know that - hilarious. Maybe we should add 'Near London' to ours. 

• Like 3

We should replace the rampant lion with a picture of Cecil the lion after his unfortunate incident. We have about as much fight left in us these days!

These two seem to have been trademarked by Villa as well late last year. The black and white version on the right would be for the away kit I guess. Not sure what the one on the left would be for.

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 14.47.15.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-06 at 14.46.59.png

Edited by Pembers
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pembers said:

Post on the OS about the new badge, apparently it all cost less than £80,000. Not the reported £2m.

It's still a waste of money if the changes are only the ones we believe they are. 

9 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Nothing to really complain about then. 

I'll retract my earlier criticism of Fox over this. 

It's the timing more than the money. It was top of his agenda in January ffs.

Here's a Tom Fox quote for his gravestone: "Can't they see how hard we're working? Commercially we're one of the best in the country."

18 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Which other rumours has he quashed? 

Barney_avfc    257

• Youth Team
  • pip_ball_1.gif
  • Barney_avfc
  • Full Members
  • 298 posts

Villa have responded to Okore's agents claim that he cannot get a response from them. Villa say they emailed him back within 2 hours and offered to arrange a meeting with Black.

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/aston-villa/villa-respond-to-agents-leadership-vacuum-comments-2085764.html#/.VwJpNXPTXqA

Villa don't usually respond to this sort of stuff do they? Bevington must have something to do with it I think.