Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

56 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Its going to be Moyes. Wyness seems to be involved with Recon.

Sounds like Wyness is the CEO 

who  are cook and Samuelson that are also going to be on the board though ?

It's to begin talks with RDM. 

Sky sports have back down their imminent appointment. If their source is correct and its RDM it won't be tonight.

However if they are talking out of their backsides (which is quite likely) and the photo with our Tony and all of the shirts with a suspicious amount of old Everton board members still makes me think Moyes could be pulled out of the bag...

Still just nice to be excited about Villa again!!!!

15 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Sounds like Wyness is the CEO 

who  are cook and Samuelson that are also going to be on the board though ?

Must say I thought it was Garry Cook, the guy who was CEO at Man. City in their first few years of the Abu Dhabi takeover.

Read somewhere else Wyness will be the chairman, filling the Hollis role. 

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Must say I thought it was Garry Cook, the guy who was CEO at Man. City in their first few years of the Abu Dhabi takeover.

Read somewhere else Wyness will be the chairman, filling the Hollis role. 

Christopher Samuelson who was involved in some deal with Everton when Wyness was there perhaps ? ( deal didn't happen )

Edited by tonyh29

Just now, Pilchard said:

Seems that way. A lot of people with negative thoughts on him - what's the deal there?

Links to moving shady Russian money into football particularly Reading in the past. His main business is in offshore banking and the setting up of shell companies I believe. Why he needs to be involved here is questionable. Wyness on the other hand is potentially a great appointment.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

It's to begin talks with RDM. 

Sky sports have back down their imminent appointment. If their source is correct and its RDM it won't be tonight.

However if they are talking out of their backsides (which is quite likely) and the photo with our Tony and all of the shirts with a suspicious amount of old Everton board members still makes me think Moyes could be pulled out of the bag...

Still just nice to be excited about Villa again!!!!

its lambert.