Players - Attitude/culture

Woodytom

On 28/04/2016 at 21:18, TheStagMan said:

Seriously though, the easy way to settle this is to ask the TeamGB coaches and management "how many pints, on average, do the athletes (actual athletes) drink per day/week whilst training for the Olympics?"

I would bet the response would be a puzzled look, followed by "none" and when you then ask why not, because it is full of nutrients and good for you, the next response would be for security to be called.

Well maybe they should start because Team GB have been crap for years 

:trollface:

48 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

To be fair the last Olympics was on home soil. Everyone does better at their home Olympics. Let's see how we get on this year. 

Will get the standard cycling golds, couple of swimming, rowing/sailing, shooting, 1-2 track and field. Or we could sack off the athletes, chuck in the people from the Louis Theroux programme the other night and get a clean sweep!

• Like 2

Garbage, absolutely garbage, the most pathetic excuse for 'footballers' I've seen in my entire life. These are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low, virtually all of them pure are scum. 

Never have I seen such a disgusting team, they have no quality, no composure, no decision making skills, no balls, no tactical awareness, just nothing. They all, and I mean all, can **** go in the summer, I don't want any of this first 11 (apart from Toner) to remain at the club. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

Just when you thought they would attempt to make the tiniest bit of effort in redeeming what has been a season where every offensive word in the English language combined doesn't do it justice, we go and pull our typical signature move in throwing the lead away. But not only that, we've left it for the last minute to go from being 2-1 up to losing 3-2. And not only that, Troy Deeney of all people scores... both.

Edited by Warnock

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Garbage, absolutely garbage, the most pathetic excuse for 'footballers' I've seen in my entire life. These are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low, virtually all of them pure are scum. 

Never have I seen such a disgusting team, they have no quality, no composure, no decision making skills, no balls, no tactical awareness, just nothing. They all, and I mean all, can **** go in the summer, I don't want any of this first 11 (apart from Toner) to remain at the club. 

Yep. I'd be quite happy if all of them got career-ending injuries. Can't emphasis enough how much I hate them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Garbage, absolutely garbage, the most pathetic excuse for 'footballers' I've seen in my entire life. These are the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low, virtually all of them pure scum. 

Yep all scum. We could debate over individuals and there may be 1 or 2 I'd keep but essentially we need to get rid of as many as is feesabble. 

QPR should, and need to be an example, They had a load of tossers in their squad when they went down and haven't completely dealt with that, result? Another shit season. 

Chelsea and Leicester are other examples (for different reasons) of the importance of attitude. We cant build on rotten foundations and to that end i would be happy with every last one of them being f##ked off even it meant playing the kids. 

But but but we had champions league superstar Bacuna on the pitch today......

Bunch of rocket polishers the lot of them.......

Funnily enough, when I type Bacuna, my auto-correct tries to change it to a word describing a lady's special area...... even my phone has an opinion on him!!!!!

• Like 1

Â