Pre-Match Thread

John

Farrrk 1 change? Are you kidding Garde?

We accept that losing games is inevitable but not in the manner of the Liverpool loss which was absolutely pathetic.

These tossers will once again let the club down and because you don't have the balls to try something different you too can do one at the end of this sorry season, I can't stand weak rocket polishers who say one thing and then don't have the guts to carry it thru.

1 minute ago, SeanO said:

Farrrk 1 change? Are you kidding Garde?

We accept that losing games is inevitable but not in the manner of the Liverpool loss which was absolutely pathetic.

These tossers will once again let the club down and because you don't have the balls to try something different you too can do one at the end of this sorry season, I can't stand weak rocket polishers who say one thing and then don't have the guts to carry it thru.

Who do u expect to come in exactly?

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Look at that line-up. Randy hang your head in shame. 

I remember a few years ago being at villa park when Wigan beat us 3 nil, we had herd, Holman, Bennett & Ireland playing, and as kone added the third for Wigan I shook my head in disbelief at the worst football side I've ever seen Aston villa have in my life time

looking at the team today, I get the same feeling

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

I remember a few years ago being at villa park when Wigan beat us 3 nil, we had herd, Holman, Bennett & Ireland playing, and as kone added the third for Wigan I shook my head in disbelief at the worst football side I've ever seen Aston villa have in my life time

I look back at Brett Holman, and think 'come back, all is forgiven!'

I remember that game well, after months of effort trying to convince my Mrs that footballs not all bad, and she should give it a chance, she eventually succumbed and decided to come to a game with me, that was the game. Since that day she's never watched football again and I'm stuck in the garage watching or on my tod at VP when I'm "lucky" enough to go to a game. I'm not even bothering to try with her until we look capable of winning games again!