Pre-Match Thread

John

Richards dropped though lol

Hutton is so shit.

Looking at the stoke side.. they arent that great..  shame we have no bottle. They are their for the taking. Wish Ayew wasnt suspended for this one. 

I'd go for something like:

Bunn

Cissoko Lescott Okore Hutton

Green Lydon Clark Gill

Davis Sellars

Don't want Westwood, Gana, Vertout, Gabby, Bacuna anywhere near the first team. Would rather Gill wasn't there either but running out of players.

But thats one of the many, many reasons why I'm not a football manager.

Garde is probably hoping for a reaction from Bacuna after criticising him the other day, I'd hope this is his last chance to show he has what it takes.  Speaks volumes that Richards gets chopped again.  I'd prefer Westwood to be in a more advanced role.  Win Today and we could be 5 points from safety with 11 games to go :)

Just now, Bunnski said:

Garde is probably hoping for a reaction from Bacuna after criticising him the other day, I'd hope this is his last chance to show he has what it takes.  Speaks volumes that Richards gets chopped again.  I'd prefer Westwood to be in a more advanced role.  Win Today and we could be 5 points from safety with 11 games to go :)

yeah i think so too. He said he had a private chat to him. This is it for him. Expecting his best performance today.. or the last we see of him for a while.