Pre-Match Thread

John

I read that Remi said he will find 11 player's who will at least try.

Well that rules out every starter v Liverpool so it's got to be the under 21 team.

I have never seen a team so lacking in skill and desire as this current lot, I wouldn't keep anyone next season not a single one of them.

For the rest of this embarrassing season all I can hope for is no more humiliating scorelines.....although I have no doubt that there are more to come.

47 minutes ago, Richard said:

Sellars for Grealish in that lineup Tony

I did have him in originally but I didn't want to go with a totally inexperienced line up so Jack got the nod 

• Like 1

I would not involve anyone from our registered 25 man squad. They are all shit,lazy,talentless and can **** off.

A team purely made up from the U21 and U18 squads should br selected.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2016 at 05:06, Keyblade said:

We have 2 weeks to get our heads right. Go all out to get that win. We can conceivably be going into the last 11 games only 5 points adrift.

There's that hope thing again. Why haven't you learnt yet? ;)

Edited by TheAuthority
Winky
  • Like 2

---------------------- Bunn ------------------

------ Richards -- Okore -- Clark ---------

Hutton --- Veretout --- Gana -- Cissokho

-------------- Gil ---------- Grealish --------

----------------- Robinson ------------------

Gil and Grealish between the lines and Robinson on shoulder of last man. Compact and counter. 

Desperately need to turn up for this one.

the issue is our best side with Ayew available would comfortably lose

a side headed by a not completely fit Gabby and a team that folds like paper behind him if we concede, I agree it's time to blood the kids and get ready for next season.

If Grealish is available Garde needs to swallow his pride and play him, he can't be any worse than any other player.

14 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

If Grealish is available Garde needs to swallow his pride and play him, he can't be any worse than any other player.

Just like he did by playing him against L2 Wycombe?

Garde isn't the one to take a look at himself out of those two - Grealish needs to step up, grow up and show up (IMO)

• Like 1

On 19/02/2016 at 21:53, VillaChris said:

Used to go to uni in Stoke so this is usually a fixture I go to without fail....

Going to Burton-Walsall instead, well might aswell scout our opponents for next season early.

Much more significant game really

The most important game of season, hopefully we can get a win and attention can be turned back for the time being, to the most pressing matter we're facing at the moment - survival.

We've had our most important games of the season, and blown them.

• Like 1