Pre-Match Thread

John

I'm planning on sticking soccer Saturday on, for 15 minutes they occasionally go to Chris Kamara at the Britannia, who reports it as "nothing much happening Jeff" and then on 20 minutes "GOAL AT THE BRITANNIA"

"unbelievable Jeff! Stoke have scored direct from an Aston villa corner!"

and then I'll go and Start my tax return for the rest of the afternoon, checking the final score As a 4-0 defeat

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Agbonla-score said:

Spink

Delaney Mountfield Janson Wright

Daley Richardson McCann Froggott

Tommy Johnson Carew

That should do it. Lets stick it up them Potters

Little Alan Wright to get another half volley from the edge of the box! And Guy Whittingham to come on at half time and score the winner 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Little Alan Wright to get another half volley from the edge of the box! And Guy Whittingham to come on at half time and score the winner 

I can see a clean sheet as well with Delaney keeping Arnautovic in check all game. 

Needs a few changes today. I would almost be tempted to put Clark up front as at least he cares for the club and can head the ball. But that is probably a statement of a fan and not a football coach. Regardless of what Garde does in almost every position Stoke have better players than us. How is this possible?

Villa need something ridiculous like getting back to back wins now versus Stoke and Everton.

Well its nice to dream isn't it?

We will do well to get a point in the next 2.