Keinan Davis

a-k

48 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I didnt realise how Davis had been playing for them Forest fan isnt wrong.

Reading game 

that run against Rovers, hementioned (starts at 0:23)

Quite good isn't he. Now he isnt being played solely to chase long balls he has a bit of something. But Forest is now his club unless they don't pony up the 12 mill or so . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Quite good isn't he. Now he isnt being played solely to chase long balls he has a bit of something. But Forest is now his club unless they don't pony up the 12 mill or so . 

I’m sure some kind of deal will be agreed between the two clubs even if it ends up being less than £12m, maybe an £8-10m plus easy add ons.  He’s the happiest he’s been for a long while there and if he can avoid injury may add something to them.  A good deal for both clubs and the player, and another fringe player off our books after the Targett sale today.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Forest loan has ended, seems like nothing more is happening from the comments 

Didn't it take until mid July for us to get Mings back despite all parties agreeing it made sense for him to sign for us full time.

Think once pre season starts up we'll see him moving on. I think if someone like Norwich comes in for him Forest will quickly put a bid in.

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Didn't it take until mid July for us to get Mings back despite all parties agreeing it made sense for him to sign for us full time.

Think once pre season starts up we'll see him moving on. I think if someone like Norwich comes in for him Forest will quickly put a bid in.

July8 but from memory we didnt give a farewell message 

Forest did similar for Spence who will join Spurs 

On 08/06/2022 at 19:31, MWARLEY2 said:

He's always had that in his locker to be fair. Loads of times I've watched him, and he's passing off both feet, he's double stepovering people and ghosting past them and all you hear is how big he is. He's probably top 5 for skillful players in the team I'd say.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He's always had that in his locker to be fair. Loads of times I've watched him, and he's passing off both feet, he's double stepovering people and ghosting past them and all you hear is how big he is. He's probably top 5 for skillful players in the team I'd say.

Just off the top of my head I can think of 5 players more skillful without even breaking a sweat.

Coutinho

Buendia

Traore

Bailey

Chuck

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just off the top of my head I can think of 5 players more skillful without even breaking a sweat.

Coutinho

Buendia

Traore

Bailey

Chuck

In the moment when I read that list, I was like, 'Yeah Coutinho is skillful, yeah Buendia is skillfull—this is great! We clearly have such a skillfull team and I wonder who's coming next—ah yeah Traore, good point—he's skillfull...so who's next..............oh, Bailey and Chukwumeka.'

I'm not sure I've seen Bailey or Chukwumeka do a single skill. If I've seen Bailey do a skill I've also in the next second seen him run away from the ball as if he was meant to bring it with him but forgot it.

My only point in all of this is that your list really disappointed me!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Rolta said:

In the moment when I read that list, I was like, 'Yeah Coutinho is skillful, yeah Buendia is skillfull—this is great! We clearly have such a skillfull team and I wonder who's coming next—ah yeah Traore, good point—he's skillfull...so who's next..............oh, Bailey and Chukwumeka.'

I'm not sure I've seen Bailey or Chukwumeka do a single skill. If I've seen Bailey do a skill I've also in the next second seen him run away from the ball as if he was meant to bring it with him but forgot it.

My only point in all of this is that your list really disappointed me!

Oh I agree but for example Bailey is very skillful, we just haven’t seen it in a game for Villa. Just like we haven’t seen Davis being skillful in the PL I was replying to that.  I think we haven’t seen a lot of a number of our players this year which is highly frustrating and I hope we will next season.

• Like 1

Tom Grennan > Keinan Davis

Seeing Tom in this Sports Aid Charity thing could give Keinan some tips after that goal he scored 😂

image.gif.23af47ab0fae548e405622378407f4b1.gif

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

Amazed Forest haven't come back for him. Is it definitely a no go or is it just that they posted the farewell on their twitter? If the latter, then I assume they'll be back with a bid but aren't sure we'll accept? Maybe waiting for some of their staff to come back from holidays...?

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Amazed Forest haven't come back for him. Is it definitely a no go or is it just that they posted the farewell on their twitter? If the latter, then I assume they'll be back with a bid but aren't sure we'll accept? Maybe waiting for some of their staff to come back from holidays...?

The need to play it cool and act like they aren’t interested.

7 hours ago, MrBlack said:

The treasurer.

tbf Forest are going to be very busy this window so I dont blame them for taking a while.

I assume they are going to have to have a major rebuild.

Seems to me Davis is an easy add for them. Proven with their squad & manager, played in the PL already. Its a good move for all parties, if we are willing to let him go.

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

Or we've already indicated he's needed here next season. 

Hits the post button and sets timer for response from @nick76

Damn it, went to bed early last night because I had to get up early this morning so response time is 6 hours.  Anything more than 5 minutes and I’m disappointed with myself, so you can imagine how unhappy I am this morning with this response time 😉😂

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

tbf Forest are going to be very busy this window so I dont blame them for taking a while.

I assume they are going to have to have a major rebuild.

Seems to me Davis is an easy add for them. Proven with their squad & manager, played in the PL already. Its a good move for all parties, if we are willing to let him go.

Its a big step up to the Premier league and its hard to attract Premier league quality players to a newly promoted team.......team work will be key for Forest to stay up.

Â