Keinan Davis

a-k

10 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

What on earth has happened to him? Looks like the next Lukaku 😂

Looks like he's always looked to me in all honesty. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Great to see him getting a run and doing well. Long way from saying he’ll be a consistent PL striker but let’s never forget players develop at very different rates. Either way, goals and assists for Forest can only be good for us.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Seriously?

On 21/07/2020 at 23:46, sidcow said:

I swear to god, once he finally scores he will not stop and there will be a lot of humble pie eaten. 

It amazes me people can't see what his potential is. 

One of very many from me you will find on here. 

• Like 4

Even beyond today he's looked great for Forest, I've a mate who's a season ticket holder and he's been raving about him. He's not a natural goalscorer obviously but he has so many strengths to his game even at PL level that it's not surprising that he's looking a serious player in the Championship. I'd imagine the games he's played in the PL will have really stood to him as well. Delighted for him and hope he can really do something with Forest this season even beyond this mad game currently happening.

Just now, sidcow said:

One of very many from me you will find on here. 

Fair enough! I still think you’re well off and he’ll be sold at the end of season to them or another Championship club but I know he splits peoples decision.  He’ll never be a regular for us even if he comes back.

• Like 1

I think looking in from a Villa fans perspective I think the ideal situation would be for Keinan to play a big part in helping Forest to promotion and then allowing them to loan him again next season. 

Just now, av1 said:

I think looking in from a Villa fans perspective I think the ideal situation would be for Keinan to play a big part in helping Forest to promotion and then allowing them to loan him again next season. 

Do Forest have cash to buy him? Could they afford him?

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I have no idea to be honest, though should they gain promotion I think they would have, let’s face it we probably aren’t going to demanding £20m. 

But if they did come up, I wouldn’t want to sell him anyway. I’d love to see how he could perform playing week in week out in the PL. Without going over old ground, there is a lot to like about Keinan, the issue is goals. It’s currently 2 in 3 for Forest so if he can improve that element of his game, and obviously stay bloody fit, he might improve. 

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

They will if they come up, but I think he could have a role to play.

Staying fit was always his biggest problem. Six months of regular football will be so good for him.

He is a very good footballer, nobody on here can deny that and if you do you're just lying to save face. His goalscoring is what has seemingly been an issue because he is a striker by trade, but he IS more than able to play football and none of us should be surprised that he's doing well on loan.

Â