Pre-Match Thread

BOF

17 minutes ago, YLN said:

I heard the bus got a flat tyre on the way to the match, but it was ok because Gabby had a spare. 

0,,10265~14304001,00.jpg

I was just thinking how being left out might have made him hungry

Edited by Gary Thomas

All this Gallows humour is keeping me sane. I hope for our hardcore fans we can get a result tonight as they'll be singing like an orchestra of wolves staring at the rude bois in home end, although with our abysmal record in the capital I'll be convinced that London is the reason if West Ham pile the misery on us.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

If Gabby scores, will he do a Weimann?

Gabby will do the finger to the lips thing. Like he always does. Probably because of the voices in his head. 

Do you ever get the impression from looking at Gabby that he isn't actually able to make the shhh noise. That it comes out like sssss like a hiss. Because he's so **** thick. And that he can't stick his tongue out. Stuff like that. Unable to perform actions that require any sort of mental acuity above say, a trout. 

Here lads, yesterday I asked Gabby to touch his ear and he took out a chewing gum and started trying to chew it by closing his eye on top of it. 

That's nothing. The other day I caught him trying to answer his phone by running it under the tap. 

That's nothing. The other day he was playing peekaboo with my kid and he kept covering his nose instead of his eyes. Then he couldn't understand what I was saying so moved his fingers closer to my mouth so he could hear better

• Like 1