Pre-Match Thread

BOF

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Okay, I'm offering bets on how many touches Gabby has in the game. There's no prize, just bragging rights, only one poster can win! Who gets the closest? I'm going for eighteen. 

28 - and one of those will hit the net :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sparky said:

Gabby, you can do this tonight. You were born a Villan and may have lost your way a little, but you have pace and you have power in abundance. Use it Gabby. Play to your strengths and tear the Hammers to shreds. COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!!! #GreatEscape

What is this? Who are you? Have you come from Gabby's instagram comments? 

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Okay, I'm offering bets on how many touches Gabby has in the game. There's no prize, just bragging rights, only one poster can win! Who gets the closest? I'm going for eighteen. 

35, but how many from the centre spot?

I heard the bus got a flat tyre on the way to the match, but it was ok because Gabby had a spare. 

0,,10265~14304001,00.jpg

And now that it's attached to the bus, the hope is that he'll be able to run more freely, uncucumbered by the extra weight. 

Yes that's right uncucumbered. It's a word I just invented. And I really really like it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, YLN said:

I heard the bus got a flat tyre on the way to the match, but it was ok because Gabby had a spare. 

0,,10265~14304001,00.jpg

And now that it's attached to the bus, the hope is that he'll be able to run more freely, uncucumbered by the extra weight. 

Yes that's right uncucumbered. It's a word I just invented. And I really really like it.

Useless trivia: If you type "uncucumbered" into Google and hit images, this is one of the pics.

gun-kid-2-e1376787282333.jpg

• Like 1