limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

He has been best player by a country mile. If only our idiot scouts could find someone like him instead of Rudy gestede 

Yeah but he would be shit at flick-ons and holding the ball up from long balls. Would've been a waste of money.

Just now, Chicken Field said:

did not know that :)

How embarrassing is it to let a player get a one on one directly from a goal kick.. 

It was a fantastic flick from Vardy to be fair over the keeper. One of our players should have been to the rebound first though.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We are diabolical.

This must be the most physically and mentally weakest Villa team I've seen in my lifetime. 

Physically we are getting absolutely dominated, Leicester much strong and faster on the ball, they hunt in packs and are out muscling all of our players. Mentally they are soooooo much sharper, always on the move, always creating space and looking to play sharp, one/two touch football.

We are such a poor team.

That's why they are top and we are bottom. Clearly the shitter side. We could play for days and not score 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chewie said:

For all those saying Vardy was offside, didn't it come from a goal kick? Or was it just the keeper who collected the ball? 'Cuz you can't be offside from the former.

No idea because instead of showing the action when it happened they were looking at people in the crowd.  Next thing you know Vardy's lobbing the keeper.

I know we haven't been great but Leicester make it incredibly difficult.  They are so well organised and quick to close down and space.  We've had a let off thanks to Bunn, let's hope we can come out second half with more urgency.

I don't think Leicester are actually much better than us in terms of skill. The difference here is the level of application. Leicester are moving off the ball, pressing play and causing us problems all over the pitch. Bu comparison it's like we're running through treacle.

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

No idea because instead of showing the action when it happened they were looking at people in the crowd.  Next thing you know Vardy's lobbing the keeper.

I was fuming over this.

that is the rule.  I questioned the call, but that's because I was paying too much attention to VT and didn't notice it came directly from a goal kick.

The AR knew the rule.  The defenders should have known it, too.  They should not have been distracted by VT. :)