limpid

1 minute ago, sne said:

Well Ranieri and one of his coaches was at Juventus at one time so you never know.

Although that was after the whole doping scandal I think.

Generally you find that when athletes are doping, there's a sudden improvement in their ability which out of nowhere makes them better than everyone else.

Nothing like Leicester then.

We are diabolical.

This must be the most physically and mentally weakest Villa team I've seen in my lifetime. 

Physically we are getting absolutely dominated, Leicester much strong and faster on the ball, they hunt in packs and are out muscling all of our players. Mentally they are soooooo much sharper, always on the move, always creating space and looking to play sharp, one/two touch football.

We are such a poor team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Makes no difference.

Oh but it does...

2 minutes ago, limvillian said:

Was Vardy not played in from a goal kick??? 

You cannot be offside from a goal kick.  

Exactly, he wasn't offside.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/laws/football-11-11/law-11---offside.aspx

No offence

There is no offside offence if a player receives the ball directly from:

• a goal kick
  • a throw-in
  • a corner kick  
Edited by Chewie
  • Like 2

You can't be offside from a goal kick? Genuinely never heard that before

EDIT: 99% sure one of the Liverpool games I watched this season, Watford I think, Benteke was offside from a goal kick

Edited by penguin

Just now, Sam3773 said:

Why do we always pass behind? We never make a pass for someone to run on to. Gets to me each time I see someone making a run. OK it's not often.

Me too!

Been like this for years, it's the one thing we excel at

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We are diabolical.

This must be the most physically and mentally weakest Villa team I've seen in my lifetime. 

Physically we are getting absolutely dominated, Leicester much strong and faster on the ball, they hunt in packs and are out muscling all of our players. Mentally they are soooooo much sharper, always on the move, always creating space and looking to play sharp, one/two touch football.

We are such a poor team.

To be fair, it's playing like that which has got Leicester to the top of the league this season so we're not the only ones they've dominated. They're full of confidence too.

• Like 1