AVST: AGM with Tom Fox Q&A

limpid

http://villatrust.org.uk/?p=1550

The annual general meeting for our paid membership base will be held on 21st January 2016 at Villa Park. In addition, Tom Fox will be in attendance for a Q&A session so that members can ask questions directly.

Further details of the AGM will be published to members’ email accounts prior to the new year.

To become a paid member, join today for as little as £5 per annum.

9 minutes ago, useless said:

Something will happen in the meantime to pacify the fans.

I can't see a big investment this month, and on the pitch I'm petrified about Saturdays trip to Wycombe. 

I can't see any pacifiers inbound, i only see things getting worse. 

This meeting will be lively as hell. 

Doesn't have to be a big signing could, be a loan for someone like Remy, or the announcement of a new chairman, I'd be surprised if there isn't some sort of PR offensive from the club soon, especially with talk of protests and petitions. A couple of wins would be nice.

26 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

And why should Fox leave the club?

Because this season is a complete F**k up.

He should explain RL objectives for the future,himself, the transfer window targets, the rest of the season, next seasons objectives,

and then he can F**k off

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 1

The questions I would want answering are

1.Why do we have a CEO who has no experience of being a CEO?

2.Why do we have a Sporting Director who has no experience of being a Sporting Director?

3.Why do we have a Chief Scout who has no experience of being a Chief Scout?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Because this season is a complete F**k up.

He should explain RL objectives for the future,himself, the transfer window targets, the rest of the season, next seasons objectives,

and then he can F**k off

So we are holding the CEO to account due to a chronic failure of the playing staff? 

Tom Fox is liable in my eyes for one piece of gross negligence and that is the failure to sack Sherwood after the FA Cup final.