Subs

Bunn
Westwood
Adama
Rudy
Kozak
Richards
Aly

Leftovers.... Green, Hutton, Gabby am I missing anyone else? 

If Adama doesn't leave we should play him. 

I agree about Adama. If he's here then tell him to buckle down, play his best and he might get clubs interested in January. Potentially a starter instead of Ayew on the right side.

I'd put Baker on the bench instead of Kozak, probably Bacuna too instead of Richards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richard said:

I do not have the cajones to come out and name a player and then say it will be announced shortly ;-) but I am firmly believing that strong details of another potential signing Will be coming out later today

Capital W there. Will Grigg!

Just now, electronicmaji said:

We are spending way toó muchos money on championship players.

We're in the Championship. What do you expect? I have no doubt we've tried to sign higher league targets but the fact is we are where we are and most players playing at the top level will not want to drop down.

We can concentrate on buying Premier League quality players when we're promoted. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Richard said:

I do not have the cajones to come out and name a player and then say it will be announced shortly ;-) but I am firmly believing that strong details of another potential signing Will be coming out later today

Are you for 'Real'?

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Jose Cajones. Mexico international winger.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Hardly neck-on-the-block stuff the day before deadline day!

could do without the abuse either way to be honest but hey ho , knock yourself out

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, villarocker said:

I'll go Will Hughes from Derby!

I would have said Will Benteke if he hadn't already moved this window.

• Like 4

Would anyone, outside of the Irish supporters club that we have, be happy if we were to sign Alan Judge? He scored 14 league goals from AM last season.

BTW: That's no ITK sh1t right there so please don't go investing your wages on it guys! Just a question regarding another club's AM that scored plenty of goals last season.

Edited by villarocker

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

Would anyone, outside of the Irish supporters club that we have, be happy if we were to sign Alan Judge? He scored 14 league goals from AM last season.

FWIW I've no desire to see an Irish player playing for us just for the sake of it.  I don't know Alan Judge so I wouldn't be for the move based solely on nationality.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

FWIW I've no desire to see an Irish player playing for us just for the sake of it.  I don't know Alan Judge so I wouldn't be for the move based solely on nationality.

I was just looking online today for AM's that did well last season and he got the league's highest rating on a stat website. That was highest rated player for any position.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/5827/Stages/12497/PlayerStatistics/England-Championship-2015-2016

Edited by villarocker