Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Always a bit cautious about his generations players from Ghana, Nigeria and a few other countries as it was more of a rule than an exception to cheat with the actual age of players.

I've played and watched many Gothia Cup tournaments (massive youth tournament is Sweden) and the players where not even close to the age they were supposed to be. Since they started checking more thoroughly in recent years team from those countries are no where near as prominent anymore.

On Muntari I'm not sure he has the legs for it anymore, but if he has he'd be a good signing on a free.

Just now, sne said:

Always a bit cautious about his generations players from Ghana, Nigeria and a few other countries as it was more of a rule than an exception to cheat with the actual age of players.

I've played and watched many Gothia Cup tournaments (massive youth tournament is Sweden) and the players where not even close to the age they were supposed to be. Since they started checking more thoroughly in recent years team from those countries are no where near as prominent anymore.

On Muntari I'm not sure he has the legs for it anymore, but if he has he'd be a good signing on a free.

Old habits...

Here's an article from yesterday.

26 Nigerian U17 Players Hit With Bans After Failing An Age Test

It's one of those sentences that almost doesn't make any sense.

26 supposedly U17 players have been deem ineligible after failing an age test. Nigeria, who have been caught once for fielding overage players at youth tournaments, and under suspicion on two other occasions have been forced to leave the players behind.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, romavillan said:

I'm not against taking the gamble in the slightest, but if we're putting all our creative eggs in the basket marked "Ravel Morrision" then we need to be prepared for some broken eggs.

Well after being criticised for not having faith in the manager or owner I've decided omelette RDM decide on this one

• Like 3

Another link, this time from 'GetReading', linking us to Hernandez, this one has a £10m fee attached though:

Aston Villa are targeting a sensational £10 million swoop for Abel Hernandez.

Having just broken the Championship transfer record by snapping up Ross McCormack from Fulham, the Midlands outfit are now said to be preparing to splash the cash again.

According to the Daily Telegraph , Roberto Di Matteo is hoping to lure Hull striker Hernandez to Villa Park.

The Uruguay international scored 22 goals in the Championship last season, helping the Tigers back to the Premier League.

But with chaos surrounding the KC stadium following Steve Bruce’s departure, Villa are said to be looking to take advantage of the uncertainty by swooping for Hernandez.

Reports suggest he has a buyout clause of €12m, which translates into just over £10m.

Clicky McClickface

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Another link, this time from 'GetReading', linking us to Hernandez, this one has a £10m fee attached though:

Clicky McClickface

Lordy, could football be that simple? Buy 2 players who have scored 20+ goals in your division last season to solve your goalscoring problems? Surley not? 

• Like 1