Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Centre back, Jedinak, Ravel and Hernandez please  

not on Twitter so can someone tell the doc that Holloway said there is no chance that we will sign these players 

thank you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

With players like Ayew, McCormack, Grealish, Traore, Gestede and possibly Hernandez/Bamford I think we're looking great attack-wise. Focus will hopefully turn to other areas soon.

Ayew, Traore, Grealish and Gestede were in our attack last season - and it was awful. Interesting how it seems so much more appealing now. Possibly the drop to the Championship?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

McCormack is only the second player to play for us who's first three letters of his surname start with McC

straight out of Clive Tyldesley's notebook.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Think we'll be seeing McNair sign before the first game. I'd like the guy that Blues are apparently after, Greg Stewart, plays for Dundee and has done well for a couple of seasons. Linked to an unnamed club. Potentially us? 

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/new-club-enters-race-dundee-talisman-greg-stewart/

Edited by skarroki

6 minutes ago, useless said:

McCormack is only the second player to play for us who's first three letters of his surname start with McC

McCann was the first, spent a good two minutes thinking of more but drew a blank. Then read your post again and realised there aren't any!

We should try to sign Ragnar Sigurdsson from Krasnodar in Russia. Was brilliant in the Euros and he wants to play in England. Should be able to get him for the Clark money. He's thirty years old and has at least 4 good years in him at the top level.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, bose said:

We should try to sign Ragnar Sigurdsson from Krasnodar in Russia. Was brilliant in the Euros and he wants to play in England. Should be able to get him for the Clark money. He's thirty years old and has at least 4 good years in him at the top level.

The top level you say? :detect:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Add Bamford to this and I might just need to buy new pants! 

You can get special Bamford pants? That is very innovative. Pants are such a forsaken foray in men's fashion. At least he isn't pushing a fragrance or another bloody shirt. Where can I get these pants?

1st post checking in here :-)

I think we should be looking at beram kayal from Brighton for the holding role, did anyone see him play last season? 

Apparently available for 1.5m due to last year of contract 

Edited by A38villan
Further info
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, A38villan said:

1st post checking in here :-)

I think we should be looking at beram kayal from Brighton for the holding role, did anyone see him play last season? 

Apparently available for 1.5m due to last year of contract 

He comes with plaudits, but his stats are a bit worrying. Also, he may be down the pecking order for targets in that position. Personally, I am well aboard the Jedinak train.

Anyhoo, welcome, friend.

• Like 1