Guest av1

6 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Used to play for Middleborough?

44332995.jpg

Sorry, Doug. Standard smart ass double post response.:D

Edited by AJ

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

just want to be the first to throw this out here

leicester bidding for that polish winger kapustka who looked really good at the euros...

bring home super marc!

If I were him, I would tell us to get F*&^ed after how we treated him.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

haha i was joking! we all know we're too busy bringing home barry, milner, young and benteke

he'll spend the year in the champions league, next summer though...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You mean Randy? He has gone. Oh you mean the manager? He has gone as well? Oh you mean Fox? Nope he is gone as well.

All that is left is the fans who treated him as one of their own and the club he loved all his life. (Oh and that turnip Reilly)

Can't see him wanting to drop from CL to Championship but can't see him telling his home town club to do one based on what people no longer associated may or may not have done. Not that he was actually treated badly in any case.

• Like 1

sat next to his box when we battered sunderland and he was out "injured" he was going nuts after every goal, he's a proper villa lad, it wont be this summer with where we are and where he is, like i said though next summer or the year after depending on where we all are i think it could happen

hoping traore if not andre green means we dont have to worry about it

24 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You mean Randy? He has gone. Oh you mean the manager? He has gone as well? Oh you mean Fox? Nope he is gone as well.

All that is left is the fans who treated him as one of their own and the club he loved all his life. (Oh and that turnip Reilly)

Can't see him wanting to drop from CL to Championship but can't see him telling his home town club to do one based on what people no longer associated may or may not have done. Not that he was actually treated badly in any case.

To be fair, he did get his share of abuse on here, was not appreciated by many.

10 hours ago, bobzy said:

It's nothing to do with "on message with things being brilliant" - some people are just incredibly pessimistic (and potentially make weird sarcastic posts to back up their standpoint!)

Its not just about being pessimistic, its about failing to see a reason to be optimistic, which is not quite the same.

I don't see any weird or sarcastic posts, just fans explaining their stand point

For my part, i am not good enough to speculate, so I will reserve my judgment on what I see.

I accept that these things are not 5 minute jobs thats why I'm not expecting us to go up this year.

I also accept we need to capture a few signings that work out  for us......and then it will be easier to get others in, on a progressive basis.

Edited by TRO

I think it was more like we offered £30k p.w. and Leicester offered £45k p.w., and based on everything at the time it was an offer we rightly didn't match and £45k p.w. was like offering £56k p.w. Gabby - complete madness.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

just want to be the first to throw this out here

leicester bidding for that polish winger kapustka who looked really good at the euros...

bring home super marc!

Trent liked this post. I am taking that as done deal. Welcome home Marc.