Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Except for some of our French signings last summer, I'm not sure if Nixon has ever been right about anything related to Villa transfers, before anyone else. If he's right about this though, then I think we should just pay the £14M.

5 minutes ago, Marley the Bognor Villan said:

Skybet gone from 16/1 yesterday to 6/1 on Rhodes joining Villa.

Means nothing. 

The market would be so small that some guy putting 20 squid on it via his phone would be enough to move the price

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mwj said:

Means nothing. 

The market would be so small that some guy putting 20 squid on it via his phone would be enough to move the price

This is said a lot and although it's true to some extent, £20 would not be enough to shift a price that much. Maybe if say 5-10 different people all put £20 in within a short space of time then it would make a difference, but £20 by one person wouldn't make that much difference.

----------------------Rhodes ----------------------

Ayew---------------McScore------------Grealish

------------Jedinak------------Tish-----------------

Amavi---------Elphick------Chester---------RDL

-----------------------Gollini-------------------------

Bunn, Baker, Cissokho, Bacuna, Westwood, Green, Gestede

If you'd have told me that could possibly be the team the end of last season I'd have called you crazy.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

----------------------Rhodes ----------------------

Ayew---------------McScore------------Grealish

------------Jedinak------------Tish-----------------

Amavi---------Elphick------Chester---------RDL

-----------------------Gollini-------------------------

Bunn, Baker, Cissokho, Bacuna, Westwood, Green, Gestede

If you'd have told me that could possibly be the team the end of last season I'd have called you crazy.

Ha, to be honest I'd never heard of at least 5 of them before we were linked :P

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deisler123 said:

:blink:

Sorry Dr T..... I mean Diesler123, I merely meant times were less interesting under Lerners reign... I didn't mean to offend... I wouldnt want anyone but you.... I mean Dr. T in charge of Villa.... 

• Like 4

So last week of the transfer window and Lescott, Gabby andTraore are all training with the reserves. Im guessing Hutton, Bennett, Okore, Richards and Kozak are all available. I like Dr X's comments about Ayew but I still have him on my list of players we'll do well to hold onto this window, along with Grealish and Amavi. Not that Im saying they are going anywhere before we start that again :)