Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

22 hours ago, dounavilla said:

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-use

Does this mean you want Bendtner? Cos if you do i dont think you've followed his career recently. I for one would be furious if we signed him, it would undo all the work that has been done to create a new culture at the club....

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DoubtGin said:

I'M READY

I think the doctor meant to write "GOT one signing done" and looks like he is waiting to meet with the agent/player to seal the deal. I reckon this will be the new right back.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This guy's a **** legend. He may have his detractors but it's rare to have an owner so enthusiastic about a club.

Even though he knows who it is, I get the impression he's sat there like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for the announcement. 

He just wants to make us happy. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, 1958Villan said:

£9 million forward isn't going to be world-class, is he?

Funnily enough, didn't Middlesboro pay that amount for Rhodes? 

Mind you, I wouldn't mind us getting Rhodes. Apart from scoring a hatful of goals for Blackburn, he made most of Gestede's goals. He is quite a strong, pacy guy too, as most of his goals came from breakaways as Blackburn didn't have any effective creative midfielders at that time.

If there is one thing that Rhodes is not, its pacy. His lack of speed is his one big flaw imo.

Hernandez would be a much better option. 20 goals last year and he's carried on scoring already this year. Rhodes is off the boil. although I would still like somebody quicker. Abel ain't slow but a speed merchant would be great.

• Like 1

Is this about right? If so, that's a lorra lorra money.

Thsibola - 5m, Gollini -5m, Jedinak - 4m, McCormack - 12m, Elphic - 5m, Chester - 8m, Hernandez - 12m, De Laet 3m = 54m

Clark - 5m, Gueye - 7m, Sinclair - 4m = 16m

= +38m

Edited to add the news above.

Edited by DK82

If we do sign Hernandez, we will surely have one of the most expensively assembled front lines ever to grace the championship. 

Hands up, who thought we'd be saying that 7/8 weeks ago?