Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Hopefully all the players reported to be leaving this week will go. Surely that must mean next week will be extremely busy!

I would be a little disappointed to be going to Sheffield Wednesday with what we have now tbh although I would be more confident of us getting a 0-0 draw with our new spine in place. 

9 minutes ago, Jareth said:

So three definitely out are surely gonna now be Guzan, Sinclair, Richards and one other. Can see some covering of Sanchez' wages to speed that one up.

None of those have left yet, and frankly it looks like Sinclair in particular is a long way from leaving. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

None of those have left yet, and frankly it looks like Sinclair in particular is a long way from leaving. 

But but but Tony said

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Actually all three are pretty much at the exit waiting to be nudged out. 

Just now, Richard said:

But but but Tony said

Just now, Jareth said:

Actually all three are pretty much at the exit waiting to be nudged out. 

I'll believe when I see all three in other people's shirts on other people's pitches, not a moment before. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

But but but Tony said

I do feel you're being very vocally skeptical of the man for little reason. He did say we would be saying goodbye to 3 or 4 players this week, we're only on Tuesday.... at least give it til the end of the week!!! 

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I do feel you're being very vocally skeptical of the man for little reason. He did say we would be saying goodbye to 3 or 4 players this week, we're only on Tuesday.... at least give it til the end of the week!!! 

Just responding to a post by Hanoivillan. ;-)

To be frank PieFacE there has been lots of talk and not very much action here we are 10 days before the season starts and largely the same bunch of failures in place from last season.  We have signed a defender from Bournemouth to be our captain who was injured for much of the campaign last season,  an up and coming midfielder from Reading who has played at this level when not injured and a virtually unknown quantity of a goalkeeper from Italy who's club got relegated.  On the face of it thats our business to strengthen our squad .  I am very skeptical.  I do sometimes feel on here that if you are not totally on message with things being brilliant then you are an outcast but you know what I am free to be skeptical.

Edited by Richard

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

Just responding to a post by Hanoivillan. ;-)

To be frank PieFacE there has been lost of talk and not very much action here we are 10 days before the season starts and largely the same bunch of failures in place from last season.  We have signed a defender from Bournemouth to be our captain who was injured for much of the campaign last season,  an up and coming midfielder from Reading who has played at this level when not injured and a virtually unknown quantity of a goalkeeper from Italy who's club got relegated.  On the face of it thats our business to strengthen our squad .  I am very skeptical.  I do sometimes feel on here that if you are not totally on message with things being brilliant then you are an outcast but you know what I am free to be skeptical.

It's nothing to do with "on message with things being brilliant" - some people are just incredibly pessimistic (and potentially make weird sarcastic posts to back up their standpoint!)

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1