Pre-Match thread

OutByEaster?

I think the hard work will finally pay off tomorrow.

Sanchez was a hamstring issue so surely he won't be back 2 days later even if it was just a light pull? I expect to see

Same Back 5

Westwood Gana

Ayew Veretout (Gil/grealish/Sinclair)

Gestede

Personally, I would like to see Gil or Traore in to replace Sanchez.  If we take any risk with Sanchez the way he walked off we will lose him for 2 months or worse!  If we show some belief and score first we could win this one. 2-1 Villa.

---------------------Guzan

Hutton-----Okore-----Lescott--------Bacuna

-----------------Westwood------------------

-----------Veretout------Gana----------

---------Gil------Gestede------Ayew---------

Edited Tuesday at 15:25 by ferguson1

8 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

3-1 loss.

As with two days ago, I am impressed with those who still think we are capable of winning against any team in the Premier League.

We are the worst team in the league but there are always fluke results especially this season. I don't expect us to win more than two more games this season but I just think this will be one if the fluke results of us winning just to give those of eternal optimism renewed hope before the new year starts

Sanchez is out so won't be be playing...not convinced we'll start with the team that played 48 hours ago either. They are going to be bang up for this and often turn up at home....some misguided optimism in this thread which isn't usually the case....3/1 with the bookies if you fancy us....but I bloody don't and think we'll lose 2-0. 

Edited by supernova26

So what does Garde do, go with a solid 4 central midfield players in a diamond formation and for Hutton and Bacuna to provide the service or just have a real go at a game we simply must win or we can forget any hopes of staying up. I fear he will go with the cautious approach and we'll end up with another 1-1 draw.