Pre-match thread

Arj Guy

If Sanchez is in the starting line-up I will despair.

Guzan
Hutton       Okore     Lescott      Bacuna

Westwood  
     Veretout                      Gana
  Traore          Ayew               Grealish

Edited by PaulC

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

If Sanchez is in the starting line-up I will despair.

Guzan
Hutton       Okore     Lescott      Bacuna

Westwood  
     Veretout                      Gana
  Traore          Ayew               Grealish

About the best option but would replace Grealish with Gill I think 

Edited by honest_bertie

Been waiting about a month for this game. Feels weird being in the last chance saloon in December but here we go. Cliche time, but we need 11 warriors out there today. Newcastle, West Ham and Norwich before the New Year 7/9 points would give us a chance. Yes I'm deluded, a dreamer. But come on. UTV and all that.

This is truly a pivotal point in our season if we have any hope of staying up, but judging by the predictions thread people aren't confident.

Out of 20 predictions, 16 have us down as a loss, 3 expect a win, with 1 draw.

I'd be confident of us being able to win if it wasn't for the inevitable stupid mistake which will cost us 3 points.

Martin Laursen allowed that twunt Micky Quinn talk shit about us on TalkSport earlier as well. Apparently a side that willingly sells their best players deserves to go to which Martin agreed. 

Now I know having minimum fee release clauses isn't much better than selling them but we weren't actively trying to move them on.

When you are in the position we are in, you have to suck up the b*llox that punters come out with ..... including shite from the likes of "legends" like Laursen and McGrath. Let them have their moment !

Edited by Paul33

The sky team are talking absolute bollocks about us on Sky Sports 1 right now. Apparently Hutton has been our only consistent player this season and the only one putting in decent crosses.

It's sad to say but Hutton has been one our most creative players. He might have 4 or 5 crap crosses and 2 good ones a game but since Amavi has been out there is no one else putting in any.

• Like 1