The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

41 minutes ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

It's English Passion and it's what we know and respect . Nothing MORONIC about being a fan and wanting traditional  English values. This is the English premier  last time I looked!.

god save the queen !

8647513641_860d9c007b_o.gif

It's English Passion and it's what we know and respect . Nothing MORONIC about being a fan and wanting traditional  English values. This is the English premier  last time I looked!.

god save the queen !

Someone better inform Swansea

• Like 2

Just now, mwj said:

Someone better inform Swansea

And all those hugely sought after passionate successful English premier league managers of the last 25 years..... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Nope, just that what do they expect to happen? Seriously, if Pearson or whoever is appointed and we are just as crap by the end of the season would you all be branding the pitchforks for the manager then? And then after him if the same thing? And so on? We just gonna have a new manager every 5 minutes?

7 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Nope, just that what do they expect to happen? Seriously, if Pearson or whoever is appointed and we are just as crap by the end of the season would you all be branding the pitchforks for the manager then? And then after him if the same thing? And so on? We just gonna have a new manager every 5 minutes?

What's the alternative? 

Be a charity for an under performing manager just because? That sounds just as shit and more pathetic to me. 

And all those hugely sought after passionate successful English premier league managers of the last 25 years..... 

Not to mention the World Cups, Euros and Ballon D'ors you've won in the last 50 years

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What's the alternative? 

Be a charity for an under performing manager just because? That sounds just as shit and more pathetic to me. 

Let a manager have a chance at building a squad he wants in the championship instead of being left hung to dry by a cowardly board and having to use inbred brain-dead retards the previous useless manager left him while already being relegated mentally before he even had his first training session?

I'm not even saying Garde is the answer ffs, I'm saying let's just get behind a **** manager who has some small inkling of what he is doing (I.e unlike Timothy) for once and give him a chance once he has built his own squad.

But nah, let's give him 3 minutes to win loads of game's with useless cretins as players then **** him off and blame him when he inevitably fails. Repeat the same pattern again over the next 6 months. Ad nauseum.

Because it's better than taking a chance by giving a manager a chance? Okayyyyy.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Yes  and have we got one. Bring back Brian. In all honesty I think he is happy on the board, he management days are probably behind him.

2 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

I detest him more than i detested Mcleish when he was here.  At least mcleish gave a feck

Remi does. Just a shame Lamberts/Sherwood's squad doesn't.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Let a manager have a chance at building a squad he wants in the championship instead of being left hung to dry by a cowardly board and having to use inbred brain-dead retards the previous useless manager left him while already being relegated mentally before he even had his first training session?

I'm not even saying Garde is the answer ffs, I'm saying let's just get behind a **** manager who has some small inkling of what he is doing (I.e unlike Timothy) for once and give him a chance once he has built his own squad.

But nah, let's give him 3 minutes to win loads of game's with useless cretins as players then **** him off and blame him when he inevitably fails. Repeat the same pattern again over the next 6 months. Ad nauseum.

Because it's better than taking a chance by giving a manager a chance? Okayyyyy.

We did that. We gave Paul Lambert 2 and a half years and we got worse and worse. You don't just give anyone time just because, that's just stupid. They need to earn it. Once a manager shows they deserve time to build something I'm sure they will be given the opportunity to try and build something.

2 wins in 20 isn't worthy of extra time to build here, just like Tim Sherwood didn't deserve more time. And if the next guy is as shit then again we will need to look elsewhere. 

• Like 1

Garde deserves the sack - hopefully it will be announced soon so we can get someone in to make a positive difference.

It was his job to get the most out of the squad and he has failed miserably to do it.

Some of the excuses on here are laughable!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Being British is about driving a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then traveling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV........

am I close? 

Stereo type me thinks! I guess you will never know!

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We did that. We gave Paul Lambert 2 and a half years and we got worse and worse. You don't just give anyone time just because, that's just stupid. They need to earn it. Once a manager shows they deserve time to build something I'm sure they will be given the opportunity to try and build something.

2 wins in 20 isn't worthy of extra time to build here, just like Tim Sherwood didn't deserve more time. And if the next guy is as shit then again we will need to look elsewhere. 

Are you just completely ignoring the part where people ask 'how is he supposed to prove anything with players that don't care, don't try and aren't good enough and when a board won't back him'? What in the literal **** is he supposed to realistically do? Tell me. What the **** can he do?

it's also not the English Premier League, it's the Barclays Premier League. Traditional Barclays values like overinflated salaries, corporate greed and big monopolies.

Wrong. I work for Barclays, and I hear on an hourly basis that the Barclays values are Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Stewardship and Service.

I think today officially has the most incorrect posts on VillaTalk ever. If it's not people championing Pearson strangling a player on the floor, it's the bloody Barclays values!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Guess its hello to the next guy who fans who can't see the wood for the trees et al want sacked by the end of the season for not winning any games. Then hello to his replacement until he is sacked in another 4-6 months time for 'being awful'. Then hello to his replacement...........

All the while the players laugh while looking at their bank accounts as the villa faithful continue to blame manger after manager after manager until the world explodes and the universe puts us all out of our misery and mercifully having to listen to our moron fans clamour after Ingerlish Pashun! 

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Very patronising.

It isn't that people don't see the wood for the trees (oh enlightened one ) it is that it is a judgement call and yours and mine, and the next guys, are just different.

There is nobody that wants him out  who absolves the players, the Board, or Uncle Tom Cobbly and all.

There is nobody struggling with the idea that a Manager needs time.

There is nobody who fails to recognise the difficult task he has had.

There is nobody who is certain the next guy will be better.

There are just a large selection who feel DESPITE all those factors, he has not shown enough to warrant keeping his job, and who feel he shouldn't just keep it BECAUSE of those factors.

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Like 2

Â