Pre Match Thread

maqroll

The worst 11 I've ever seen us field, barely Championship level. I'm expecting 3 or 4 to go past us tonight with our usual 0-2 weak attempts on target. Let's hope Garde can sort us out because for some reason our best players seem to be doing something to piss every manager off come game day.

I usually try to assume the manager is not a complete tool and figure out what he's thinking.  This is one of those times it's hard to do..  I thought he tried to set up last time to capitalize n Rudy. I though t it was a foolish idea, but his lineup was targeting that. The only thing I can think this time, is that he's trying to put Jack to the best use possible.  I think it's crazy.  But I think it's what KMac is hoping.  

On the other hand.  Can you prove yourself clueless enough as temporary manager, to put your job with the youth at risk?

K Mac obviously does not speak french

Doesn't need to as he's a footballing man.

"Right, so I'm going to put you up front, that clearing in the woods Gabby isn't doing much. No real tactics, just put the ball in the goal, got it?"

"Oui"

"Oh ffs, I can't have you pissing on the pitch. Gabby, GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE"

So it might seem that he wants to show Garde that there are players who can still do a job.  Wrong move. If we don't get tonked based on that starting lineup I'll be pleasantly surprised. 

So the plan is to let all our crappiest players have a go at impressing Remi Gardé before he comes in and finally benches them for all eternity?

Not feeling this line-up K-Mac 

CS1BWVSW4AAMUd8.jpg

GOD HELP US

God help us indeed. A 4-4-2 against Pochetino with stronger players is likely to get a shoeing, that line up is likely to get a bumming, then a shoeing, then some more bumming followed by a kick up the bollocks.

• Like 2