Pre Match Thread

maqroll

Wowsers trousers. Every time you think a Villa lineup couldn't get more cower-behind-the-couch horrendous, we somehow find a new low to plummet. I'll be logging off and not watching then. I'll take the opportunity to write this here essay on the discourse features of business emails. 

If we keep a clean sheet tonight I'll eat my feet.

That starting XI is **** shit. 

Our best players are on the bench.

God I hope Garde knows his arse form his elbow. Anyone half decent can get a good team out of this lot.

Gana and Adama?! They trained, cant be injured again surely? To not make the squad is shocking.

Bacuna apparently playing on the right of the 3 behind Gabby. Perfect for Adama to get a run out. Gana next to Sanchez would have been perfect, but no we'll go with Westwood for the 700th time. Why cant KMac see what we all see. So frustrating. Not saying we'd win with these guys in the side but it would be nice to at least give ourselves a chance instead of persisting with proven failures.

And that back 4 my GOD

To be fair, if you're not a Villa fan, why wouldn't you find that lineup funny? It looks like when your mate accidentally leaves his Fantasy Football team logged in and you transfer in all of the shittest players you can possibly think of. 

• Like 3