Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

the kits from the previews look nice, even though I hate collars on football kits (flappy, pointless, makes grown men think it's acceptable to wear them as a smart casual polo shirt) it actually looks pretty good.

but... why does the teaser video have a clip of an older gentleman easing himself into a pool? :lol:

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

the kits from the previews look nice, even though I hate collars on football kits (flappy, pointless, makes grown men think it's acceptable to wear them as a smart casual polo shirt) it actually looks pretty good.

but... why does the teaser video have a clip of an older gentleman easing himself into a pool? :lol:

My guess is it might be part of a longer advert/vignette that shows the kit in more detail. 

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I think it's Jonathan Fear. 

Aston Villa fan Jonathan Fear has explained the remarkable fitness battle that has seen him dubbed a "real superhero" in a national magazine.

The 46-year-old, from Redditch, was featured in Men's Health after fighting a host of health issues to get into the best shape of his life.

Jonathan, who runs the Vital Villa fans website, has joked that he is now banned from newsagents after buying multiple copies of the piece.

He has managed to overcome a brain tumour, sunken ribs and a series of operations - and survived watching Villa, to come out smiling.

jf.jpg

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/special-feature-meet-superhero-aston-10126529

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

I think it's Jonathan Fear. 

Aston Villa fan Jonathan Fear has explained the remarkable fitness battle that has seen him dubbed a "real superhero" in a national magazine.

The 46-year-old, from Redditch, was featured in Men's Health after fighting a host of health issues to get into the best shape of his life.

Jonathan, who runs the Vital Villa fans website, has joked that he is now banned from newsagents after buying multiple copies of the piece.

He has managed to overcome a brain tumour, sunken ribs and a series of operations - and survived watching Villa, to come out smiling.

jf.jpg

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/special-feature-meet-superhero-aston-10126529

that's absolutely fantastic and a lovely touch from UA.

that narrative is missing from the trailer though and seems very out of place!

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

that's absolutely fantastic and a lovely touch from UA.

that narrative is missing from the trailer though and seems very out of place!

I would assume the trailer is just a snippet for a longer video to be revealed in a few days.

Just now, StanBalaban said:

I would assume the trailer is just a snippet for a longer video to be revealed in a few days.

Wonder if Petrov will make an appearance? 

8 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

and survived watching Villa

Probably the worst out of that list. Deadly epidemic spreading across the better parts of Birmingham.

Edited by meme

1 hour ago, limvillian said:

The back of the home kit doesn'the look too hot in that clip. Looks like a bib. Why does the collar appear to be white yet it looks blue in the other pics? 

My theory was this was the away kit with a claret bib over

Â