Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

There's way too much sponsor on the shirt. Two lines of writing and a logo. I don't buy them myself, but I think for people that do, they should have the option of buying the shirt without the advertising, or even one with Acorns instead.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

.........looks like a copy of West Ham's away last season.

Colourblind? Theirs was literally sky blue all over with a slab of claret in the middle.. Quite a difference. Our new away kit is basically our '97/'98 season away kit.

That away is just horrible. I don't want to overstate it with a few jars on me but I could use far stronger language. Thankfully the home is just nummy nums.

• Like 4

I could take or leave the away but the home is an instant classic.

It's a pure Aston Villa shirt. It looks classy and timeless. Couldn't be happier with it really. I'll be preordering.

Edited by ThunderPower_14
My phone wouldn't let me fix this earlier

My problem is with the home, I really hate the way lads go around with polo T's and shirts buttoned up to the very last it looks so chavy now we are going to have to look at it on a football shirt as well. If the collar is left open it probably wont look too bad.

• Like 1

I think both kits are pretty dam nice and will be getting both, 2 big pluses for me is 1) I love a Buttoned collar and 2) the away takes me back to when Collymore signed and I had that shirt with him on the back. Very very happy WELL DONE UnderArmour :D

1 hour ago, KSV said:

i get that.. id love a different design for once. But i dont not like the original style. 

I remember the shirt that we had when Carbone was around. I remember not many liked it as it wasnt the traditional look. But personally i loved it. 

13418-zoom.jpg

I also liked that one alot, but in recent years I have seen that many people are stuck on the one dimensional "MUST BE CLARET BODY AND BLUE SLEEVES. END OF":rolleyes:

No creativity at all.

Edit: I like Claret shorts also.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, KSV said:

i get that.. id love a different design for once. But i dont not like the original style. 

I remember the shirt that we had when Carbone was around. I remember not many liked it as it wasnt the traditional look. But personally i loved it. 

13418-zoom.jpg

This one gets better with age, but it still doesn't feel quite right..

Â