Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

Is the work permit an issue on their side or ours? Because my friend at work is Lithuanian and has said basically the Lithuanian FA is run by gangsters and is the most corrupt organisation in the country. They skim of money from everywhere and is part of the reason the level of football there is so terrible. Could be a similar situation in Croatia? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Is the work permit an issue on their side or ours? Because my friend at work is Lithuanian and has said basically the Lithuanian FA is run by gangsters and is the most corrupt organisation in the country. They skim of money from everywhere and is part of the reason the level of football there is so terrible. Could be a similar situation in Croatia? 

This end .

Garde has given me the impression that he knows what he is doing, hopefully that means he has another target lined up, wheter they want to come here or not is a different story though. 

The lack of news from the club regarding new signings is the same as always, doesnt mean nothing is happening though. I would be pretty dissapointed if we didnt get a single signing, which could be a possibility.

3 hours ago, jon_c said:

Because of the work permit situation? Even though most people can't see any sane reason why he shouldn't get one on an appeal. Especially when looking at other clubs signings. 

Stop being sensible!!! Faulkner out!!! 

5 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Alan Nixon says we are about to get what we need (Twitter). Says it'll be a paper story tomorrow.

Lerner in a box?