Pre match thread

roonst83

Team selection indicates two things.

he is absolutely f**king clueless

he is actively trying to get sacked

i cannot recall seeing a less balanced lineup in my life, just insane, just when you think it can't get any worse it does.  Imagine Swansea midfielders are laughing hard...

• Like 1

I'm guessing were going direct we must be

The only chance we have with this lineup is to pump the ball over the top and ignore the midfield as we don't have one

We may as well not play Grealish with this kind of system so pointless

• Like 1

I might be the only one not furious about the line up. It's very attacking and we've dropped a weak midfield performer. 

Bacuna in is a strange one, but he might be in there for his work rate in midfield, him and guye should be able to close down pretty quickly.

Not a huge gabby fan but he can cause problems and happy Ayew has another start. 

Grealish in his best position as well.

Not my dream team but not worth the furious anger here 

• Like 1

I might be the only one not furious about the line up. It's very attacking and we've dropped a weak midfield performer. 

Bacuna in is a strange one, but he might be in there for his work rate in midfield, him and guye should be able to close down pretty quickly.

Not a huge gabby fan but he can cause problems and happy Ayew has another start. 

Grealish in his best position as well.

Not my dream team but not worth the furious anger here 

One of his odd teams will win every now and then.. but the anger is the CONSTANT changing of personnel and formations almost every week. It shows there is no game plan and the players must be confused as fark.