Pre match thread

roonst83

Looks balanced...      

Guzan

Hutton & Bacuna     Richards      Lescott  

Gana                          Richards

Grealish

Agbonlahor & Gestede & Ayew                                                           

quality!!

I'm convinced people only like Amavi because he has a fancy name the guy is massively overrated on here...lightweight, poor crosses, poor defending.

Yeah that must be it. That's why all of our other foreign players past and present with "fancy names" have been liked, right?

Careful. He probably watched Amavi extensively during his Ligue 1 watching binges.

• Like 4

Players out played, manager outclassed and one step closer to being relegated. 

Hard to see anything other than another inevitable loss. I give up.

For the first post of the pre-match thread that is just about as heartbreakingly negative as it gets.

But I agree.

I'm convinced people only like Amavi because he has a fancy name the guy is massively overrated on here...lightweight, poor crosses, poor defending.

Left isolated by not having a supporting midfielder in from of him. Reluctance to simply hoof the ball out when in danger or givne no options by forward players are making him seem worse at times. Personally I think he is a cracking player and could be excellent.

The term 'lightweight' always makes me laugh, it's a go-to when someone can't think of legitimate reason they don't think a player is very good. supernova, can you pick out any moments this season where Amavi has been muscled off the ball?