Pre match thread

roonst83

Anyone think it could be Hutton at left back, Bacuna at right back and Richardson in CM?

I don't think anybody knows anything anymore. The way we set up is a complete lottery.

The strongest part of their team is the midfield 3 and not only have we failed to address it, we've also left our best players on the bench.

If he isn't gone by Monday morning, there is no God.

i think we have.No point matching them in there because they are superior. So we've got 2 hard working, athletic players to close down quickly and pressure their midfield. 

Whatever we have been doing has, on the whole, not been working.

The line up today, although an odd one, is something different but it could go very wrong!

The positives for me are Westwood being dropped and lots of attacking players who might just get us a goal. Someone else can also try a set piece!

The negatives for me are Richardson over Amavi and the lack of balance there seems to be in the team. Where is the midfield?!

Anyway, let's hope we win and no silly individual mistakes please - UTV.

• Like 1

Guzan

Bacuna

Hutton

Lescott

richards

Richardson

Gil

Gueye

Ayew

Veretout

Grealish

According to Ssn?

I'm watching Soccer Saturday and they didn't say that team. It was the same as the official lineup.

This was displayed on the strip at the side of the page, I think sky have messed up tbh already changed it once.

No idea how that team is going to play. It might be a masterstroke. Let's see eh?

The only masterstoke, will be me having a sneaky one after the gamearrow-10x10.png when I hear he has been sacked.

Half time would be better........for him to be sacked I mean, not your sneaky one.

Anyone think it could be Hutton at left back, Bacuna at right back and Richardson in CM?

I don't think anybody knows anything anymore. The way we set up is a complete lottery.

The strongest part of their team is the midfield 3 and not only have we failed to address it, we've also left our best players on the bench.

i think we have.No point matching them in there because they are superior. So we've got 2 hard working, athletic players to close down quickly and pressure their midfield. 

starting to wonder if your related to Tim Sherwood!

Even talksport commentators were saying 'I was looking at the line up trying to figure it out... i wonder if the players could' or something along those lines. They dont know their roles.. thats why we are seeing so many individual errors all season.

• Like 1

Even talksport commentators were saying 'I was looking at the line up trying to figure it out... i wonder if the players could' or something along those lines. They dont know their roles.. thats why we are seeing so many individual errors all season.

i think Sherwood's doing a shit job but it doesn't seem difficult to figure out. We have 2 box to box cm playing behind Grealish Ayew and gabby with Gestede as the main striker. 

May be wrong but that's how it looks 

I'm convinced people only like Amavi because he has a fancy name the guy is massively overrated on here...lightweight, poor crosses, poor defending.

Yeah that must be it. That's why all of our other foreign players past and present with "fancy names" have been liked, right?

• Like 1

I'm convinced people only like Amavi because he has a fancy name the guy is massively overrated on here...lightweight, poor crosses, poor defending.

Left isolated by not having a supporting midfielder in from of him. Reluctance to simply hoof the ball out when in danger or givne no options by forward players are making him seem worse at times. Personally I think he is a cracking player and could be excellent.