Pre match thread

roonst83

Anybody secretly hoping we lose so Sherwood will get the sack? 

If we had a few more points on the board i would be but this really is a must win game

Shame on the club letting us get into the situation in the first place forcing me to back a complete and utter turd

Edited by AshVilla

I would love a convincing win today. Bacuna in midfield is a strange one, but I can only think that he's been picked because he at least has some attacking threat, which none of Westwood/Sanchez/Veretout seem to have at the minute.

It must be a 4-3-3 with Grealish left of the 3 and Bacuna right of the 3?

Teams hit rough patches from time to time. That's fair, it could happen to the best of managers. A good manager will still have confidence in his ideas. He'll do some tweaking or minor tinkering, sure, but he knows the fundamentals need to remain the same - if he doesn't believe in his own ideas, why would the players? And if he chops and changes the starting XI, how would the players believe in themselves? 

It has become obvious that Tim Sherwood doesn't really do ideas. He guesses. Every week, we start from scratch. If we do stumble upon a win or a good performance today, I'll have no confidence in Tim's ability to reproduce it. 

• Like 1

this is the worst team selection i have ever seen and it's clear Tim is just throwing darts at a wall picking players. Idiot.

Wasn't there a match where McLeish picked like 8 defenders? 

This isn't that bad. I mean, it's bad, and we'll lose IMO, but it should be entertaining at least. 

this is the worst team selection i have ever seen and it's clear Tim is just throwing darts at a wall picking players. Idiot.

This isn't that bad. I mean, it's bad, and we'll lose IMO, but it should be entertaining at least. 

Yes, it was that 2-0 defeat away to Spurs in 2011/12. Heskey and Hutton were on the wings.

• Like 1

I'm convinced people only like Amavi because he has a fancy name the guy is massively overrated on here...lightweight, poor crosses, poor defending.

That is possibly the worst thing I've ever read on here... ever.

• Like 2

The idea is we win though

I couldn't care less if we win ugly a win is a win **** the entertainment value at this moment in time

• Like 1

The idea is we win though

I couldn't care less if we win ugly a win is a win **** the entertainment value at this moment in time

You don't need this kind of line up to be entertaining and you don't get bonus points for being entertaining. I'm not sure he gets it.

I'm convinced people only like Amavi because he has a fancy name the guy is massively overrated on here...lightweight, poor crosses, poor defending.

That is possibly the worst thing I've ever read on here... ever.

you quoting it is just giving it what it wants. it has proven to be a troll before sooo....

Edited by gharperr

I never knew what Spurs fans were talking about with all the Tactics Tim stuff but **** me i certainly do now. Never seen anything like it. Surely if you have one game to save your job you play a simple formation with your best players, instead we have 2 right backs, 1 central midfielder, no wingers and left out our best player again. He is mentally ill.

• Like 1