Pre match thread

roonst83

I might be the only one not furious about the line up. It's very attacking and we've dropped a weak midfield performer. 

Bacuna in is a strange one, but he might be in there for his work rate in midfield, him and guye should be able to close down pretty quickly.

Not a huge gabby fan but he can cause problems and happy Ayew has another start. 

Grealish in his best position as well.

Not my dream team but not worth the furious anger here 

One of his odd teams will win every now and then.. but the anger is the CONSTANT changing of personnel and formations almost every week. It shows there is no game plan and the players must be confused as fark.

Exactly he then uses the "were in transition" excuse which is complete and utter bullshit

I just listened to Pat Murphy on R5live and he just exposed him as the charlatan he is you can get it on the iplayer radio 5 live at about  -1.50

I wonder how his bum chum buddies in the media are going to defend him after this one

I haven't been able to face VT for a few weeks, but when I checked the line up on the beeb it kinda made me go EH? and log in here. Glad its not just me.

But what have I got to lose at this point may as well cling on to some sort of hope, and the vague, maybe misplaced memories of doing alright against Swansea at home.

Ssn reporting a way different team to that

probably a bit of good old Timmy Sherwood banter, he said he was going to put out what he thought was our best team in the presser. "just kidding you words removed, here's the real team"

Edited by a m ole

Anyone think it could be Hutton at left back, Bacuna at right back and Richardson in CM?

I don't think anybody knows anything anymore. The way we set up is a complete lottery.

The strongest part of their team is the midfield 3 and not only have we failed to address it, we've also left our best players on the bench.

If he isn't gone by Monday morning, there is no God.

How many of our players would get into Swansea's team? I think maybe Richards and that's it. We've fallen well behind the majority of this league. I'm just glad we're trying to win the game.

Richards, Grealish & Gil.

Hmm quick brain fart

Bunn

Ilori            Crespo                      Clark        Amavi

Sanchez

Westwood                   Veretout

Traore                                                        Gil

Kozak

would give our supposed first XI a game. Shows that our squad is actually pretty much too similar all round