limpid

I've watched the game and havn't seen the stats - but it seems very much 50/50 to me. 

Our midfield 3 are doing ok - a decent mix and they all show a bit of ambition to get forward. 

I guess the change at some point will be to take off Crespo and bring on Grealish or Gil. My half time change would be to bring Ayew on for Sinclair though.

Nil-nil stops the rot for us, but it still not enough - we need a win today.

7 attempts to our 1 

46% v 54% possession

Do you think 7 attempts to 1 actually indicates how the game has gone?

I would say we have been marginally the better team.

Get off the internet Tim, you've got a team talk to give.

Honestly, it's **** ludicrous that anyone could watch that half and think we were on top.

I've watched the game and havn't seen the stats - but it seems very much 50/50 to me. 

Our midfield 3 are doing ok - a decent mix and they all show a bit of ambition to get forward. 

I guess the change at some point will be to take off Crespo and bring on Grealish or Gil. My half time change would be to bring Ayew on for Sinclair though.

7 attempts to our 1 

46% v 54% possession

I don't know, only following via BBC and here. Just responding to your comment "haven't seen the stats"

7 attempts to our 1 

46% v 54% possession

Get off the internet Tim, you've got a team talk to give.

Honestly, it's **** ludicrous that anyone could watch that half and think we were on top.

Garbage. There's nothing in the game at all. My view is we are marginally on top, others might feel differently - but your comment suggests we are being dominated which simply isn't the case.

Has anyone ever seen Butch Wilkins do anything on the bench or anywhere else for that matter?

He's a coach isn't he? So presumably he does his 'thing' on the training pitch?

If he's coaching them to be ****ing shite he doing a cracking job.

We were **** awful in that half

Suggesting otherwise is just bizarre we may have been slightly on top but that just shows how shite Stoke are

Perhaps if our manager didn't commit tactical suicide we might be winning the game?